+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 intake

Rachana1

Dec 11, 2017
Hi
I’ve applied for autism and behavioural science program in George Brown college and Seneca college (2018 sept intake ). Can anyone let me know how long they take to respond ?
I’m little worried because it’s already been a month since I applied
Thank you

NearlyLucid

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
For some schools, they wait until the application deadline to ensure that they have all the applications for review. Usually, they send out offer letters a few days after the application deadline.

ajayiM

Feb 11, 2018
I also applied for MSc(Political Science), Fall (Sept) 2018 in Memorial University since November 2017 and I'm yet to hear from them as well. The application closed Jan 15th 2018. My application portal has no any update yet. Any MUN hopefuls here???

ajayiM

Feb 11, 2018
Mate, nice to hear from you, atleast it feels good to see/hear from a MUN (Political Science) hopeful...Who among the supervisors accepted to supervise you; your Thesis/Research at the departtment? If you don't mind, send me your Whatzapp number so as to add you up and let's continue our discussion on it.
Bye for now.

Reactions: mickaelcarm

bibin1993

Mar 7, 2017
Hi
I’ve applied for autism and behavioural science program in George Brown college and Seneca college (2018 sept intake ). Can anyone let me know how long they take to respond ?
Thank you
due to rush can not predict anything but as far as i know they take around more than 3 months with full documents and good ielts score dont apply for conditional offer letter

shiv_zor

Jun 4, 2018
Hi
Thank you

Hi Rachana,

I had applied for the same autism course at george brown college but after a month of submission they said i need to re submit my transcripts with a notarised seal. I did that and in May received that the program is full. Anyways, I have confirmed mohawk college offer to the same autism course.

How about you? Did you get accepted to George brown? Let me know if you would like to get in touch as we would be doing the same course.

Thanks!!

Dr.I_k

Nov 16, 2018
Hi Rachana,

I had applied for the same autism course at george brown college but after a month of submission they said i need to re submit my transcripts with a notarised seal. I did that and in May received that the program is full. Anyways, I have confirmed mohawk college offer to the same autism course.

How about you? Did you get accepted to George brown? Let me know if you would like to get in touch as we would be doing the same course.

Thanks!!
hii ...I also want to opt d same course at George brown college... any idea about d job prospects ... and what is your educational background ?

shiv_zor

Jun 4, 2018
hii ...I also want to opt d same course at George brown college... any idea about d job prospects ... and what is your educational background ?
Hello,

I am currently doing the program at Mohawk college.

If you have any specific questions I can help you by giving you my perspective. Please contact me through private message and I shall give you my email address for further communication.

As for your question, Job opportunities are vast, people get job offers even in first field placement, lot of need for autism therapists.
I have my bachelors in psych.

Hope this helps!

Good luck :)