+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 intake gather here

Gabro

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Still my medical is not cleared .. applied on 6th June offline spp from Mumbai ND file Is at delhi

Gabro

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Guys my status changed to we are checking ur eligibility. But still my medical has not been updated.

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
My application status is the same since 2 week...hope to receive an reply soon..how many days does it take to hear from them after the medicals is clear as I received my acknowledgement on 10th July and medicals cleared on 3rd July...btw I applied from Blore vfs on 12 June and it's been 37 days now....

Gabro

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
W
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
wen did u apply ? Wich vfs?

deep-Kiru

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
F
Guys my status changed to we are checking ur eligibility. But still my medical has not been updated.

From where we know that our medical clearednd this kind of status. My agent give me just tracking if Nd there only this thing show that ur file is being processed at Chd Canada office.