+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

macarson

Feb 7, 2019
Landing interview on the 16th, all went smoothly. Also got new SIN (you need your old one if you already have one), updated my Alberta healthcare from one with an expiration date to indefinite, and got SIN number updated with my employer and bank. All fairly smooth. Just waiting for the PR card now, and I'll update when I get it for a timeline reference for everyone else.

satpal88

Sep 19, 2018
We have 9 applicants (registered on our timeline) from Vancouver in the September Inland group, and all of our applications have been completed (some never received a DM letter BTW) and just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting... for the Vancouver Office to contact us and schedule our Landing.

It is currently taking about 53 days after DM on eCAS so hopefully we get it in mid-May :)

What about you?

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
Guys,
Where I come from, they say "what goes up must SURELY come down. "
Well, I got both Side DM today and also Landing interview. ( I am estatic to say the least)
I am a grown man, but I shared tears of joy. It has been a struggle, years full of pains and sadness. (sometimes immigration can take a toll on you )
But I am very happy today that I got this email ,and icing on the cake, my landing is scheduled for my birthday, May 22nd.
My heart is full guys.

Thank you to all my sept forum and those we have reached out to each other in DM, im most grateful.
I hope we all get the positive news and positive life we set out for our selves and family.

THANK YOU.

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
congrats man.
Landing interview on the 16th, all went smoothly. Also got new SIN (you need your old one if you already have one), updated my Alberta healthcare from one with an expiration date to indefinite, and got SIN number updated with my employer and bank. All fairly smooth. Just waiting for the PR card now, and I'll update when I get it for a timeline reference for everyone else.

macarson

Feb 7, 2019
Just another update that probably doesn't really matter, but I checked ECAS today and it says "Complete" on my side and still DM on sponsors. Also GCKey still says submitted but when I checked the full application status it says "approved".

So looks like those do change, but again not sure it really matters much once you have your CoPR in hand...

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Guys,
Well, I got both Side DM today and also Landing interview. ( I am estatic to say the least)
I am a grown man, but I shared tears of joy. It has been a struggle, years full of pains and sadness. (sometimes immigration can take a toll on you )
But I am very happy today that I got this email ,and icing on the cake, my landing is scheduled for my birthday, May 22nd.
My heart is full guys.

Thank you to all my sept forum and those we have reached out to each other in DM, im most grateful.
I hope we all get the positive news and positive life we set out for our selves and family.

THANK YOU.
So happy for you and your spouse, wish you the brightest and happiest future! Godspeed!

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Guys,
My heart is full guys.

THANK YOU.
Oh waw, Congrats!
You didn't even have to do your medicals! :p
Wishing you all the best in life :)

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
So happy for you and your spouse, wish you the brightest and happiest future! Godspeed!
I thank you my man. you have been very helpful, I appreciate you.. I am going to have a cold chilled beer to relax my muscles tonight.