Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if cic can still request for relationship interview after SA,and AIP?

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
I have a question guys, sorry too many questions but what can I do. its not over yet , until its over right?

So I did my medical in August 2017 during my claim . so when I applied for sponsorship, cic never requested for medical. I think most of us received medical around January 2019.( that's over 1 yr validity) Now I still do not have any medical request, I already have SA, and AIP is it likely they will still request for it or no. Even though the expiry date on my medical says august 2019.

My application is based on time. Every minute and day counts for me due to CBSA.
So I am thinking to just do it now and not wait till they ask and it delays my app again.
they recently just requested for my passport and FBI cert, but never requested for medical.

Most of us are landing and I cant just figure why I cant get this done with. I applied sept 19th.

Sorry for the lamentation, what can a man do ehy?

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
I have a question guys, sorry too many questions but what can I do. its not over yet , until its over right?

So I did my medical in August 2017 during my claim . so when I applied for sponsorship, cic never requested for medical. I think most of us received medical around January 2019.( that's over 1 yr validity) Now I still do not have any medical request, I already have SA, and AIP is it likely they will still request for it or no. Even though the expiry date on my medical says august 2019.

My application is based on time. Every minute and day counts for me due to CBSA.
So I am thinking to just do it now and not wait till they ask and it delays my app again.
they recently just requested for my passport and FBI cert, but never requested for medical.

Most of us are landing and I cant just figure why I cant get this done with. I applied sept 19th.

They will still request medical soon or later, it's important and any PA has to clear their medicals, in AIP letter they mentio that you still need to pass medical exam to get your PR
Have you had the medical exam done before? Do you remember submitting your medicals upfront?
If not then you can do your medicals now or you can wait for their request, it's up to you

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
They will still request medical soon or later, it's important and any PA has to clear their medicals, in AIP letter they mentio that you still need to pass medical exam to get your PR
Have you had the medical exam done before? Do you remember submitting your medicals upfront?
If not then you can do your medicals now or you can wait for their request, it's up to you
I had my first medical in August 2017.
Can I do it without them requesting for it?

Reactions: Geno.uss

Vikram1993

Dec 13, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
25-09-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
29-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12/2018
Interview........
Not required yet
Landing interview completed on April 18. Now waiting for the PR card! :)

Congrats everyone and good luck to those still waiting.
What they ask

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018

Hopefully you hear something soon. Stay positive :)