+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Bambam00

Apr 1, 2019
Good morning does anyone know after sending an email to change your landing interview how long it takes for them to usual get back to you? Thanks

macarson

Feb 7, 2019
Good morning does anyone know after sending an email to change your landing interview how long it takes for them to usual get back to you? Thanks
I emailed the Edmonton office (for a different reason) and they got back to me the same day. If you are rescheduling you should have a valid reason as they want to know that this is your priority. For example both myself and sponsor are taking the morning off of work to attend or I'd assume they would expect you to reschedule say a dentists appointment instead of the interview.

lyn80

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
AOR Received.
10-18-2018
Does anyone know if you need a passport with more than 6 months remaining for the landing interview? Mine expires in October
Our landing letter just specifies that we need to bring a valid, unexpired passport. It doesn't specify how long it needs to be valid on that letter.

Reactions: barsarah

Bambam00

Apr 1, 2019
I emailed the Edmonton office (for a different reason) and they got back to me the same day. If you are rescheduling you should have a valid reason as they want to know that this is your priority. For example both myself and sponsor are taking the morning off of work to attend or I'd assume they would expect you to reschedule say a dentists appointment instead of the interview.
Did u include your uci and application number as that’s one thing I forgot to but I include everything else

lyn80

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
AOR Received.
10-18-2018
For the landing interview; it states that we need to bring evidence of cohabitation. Anyone who has had their interview or has one coming up soon...what are you planning to bring (ie., how many pieces of evidence?).

Reactions: barsarah

macarson

Feb 7, 2019
Did u include your uci and application number as that’s one thing I forgot to but I include everything else
Yes I included those, I think it says to in the letter presumably to confirm it is actually you emailing them. Edmonton also gave a phone number which may be easier.

Bambam00

Apr 1, 2019
Yes I included those, I think it says to in the letter presumably to confirm it is actually you emailing them. Edmonton also gave a phone number which may be easier.
Thanks for your help my letter didn’t state to put them in or have a phone number but I just resend email with the information makes sense now to put it in maybe that’s why they didn’t reply to the first email

willkiewill

Apr 20, 2018
Hi guys, I am a September 21 applicant living in Mississauga, ON. Below is my rough timeline:

PA received Eligibility Passed letter via GCKey portal on March 15.

Sponsor received Sponsorship Approval letter via e-mail on March 22.

In ECAS, sponsor's status is now Decision Made. However, PA's status is still In Progress with a message saying medical passed and IRCC started to process the application on March 15.

On April 3, PA received a No Caller ID call from IRCC asking to confirm her e-mail address. After confirming the e-mail address, the IRCC agent said PA will receive new correspondence soon.

My question is what the next step will be? Will PA get the Decision Made letter soon or will she get the Landing Interview letter directly?

If anyone has similar experience please let me know. Thanks!

Reactions: bushra1122

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
Got my landing interview letter!!! Wohoo!