+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Afdiaz

Mar 18, 2017
Hi! I haven't posted in a while. I see many got their landing already! Congrats!!

My wife got sponsor approval today!

I got a letter that starts "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class" dated march 22 is this AIP?

also ECAS shows "decision made" is it dm or aip?

sankhasn

Feb 27, 2019
Hi! I haven't posted in a while. I see many got their landing already! Congrats!!

My wife got sponsor approval today!

I got a letter that starts "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class" dated march 22 is this AIP?

also ECAS shows "decision made" is it dm or aip?
do you see on both sides ? i.e PA and Sponsor ...Yes that is AIP

Rvyas

Mar 8, 2019
After DM and AIP my husband didn’t receive SA email until today so i called CIC and asked about my application status she said i passed my eligibility when asked about both side DM she said there are several reviewing steps to be done.. and when i asked her when i can expect for SA email and landing interview then she said i am going too fast it will take time...and then inbut everyone else is receiving these in same manner ... she didn’t give me any clear answer

Reactions: BR_ESL

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Who else is still waiting for AIP,SA,DM.
According to our timeline spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WXmKcCOlbciwCa33-vKs8LqbKxOIar2PzSN7j4xBxEg/edit#gid=600561589, we have a total of 54 applicants in the September Inland group.
Out of the 54:
  • 21 applicants already got AIP + 8 who never got AIP but received DMs and/or Landing Interview Invitations = 29 (54% received)
  • 23 applicants already got SA + 7 who never got AIP but received DMs and/or Landing Interview Invitations = 30 (57% received)
  • 16 applicants already got DM + 3 who never got DM but received Landing Interview Invitations = 19 (35% received)
  • 11 applicants already got Landing Interview Invitations (20% received)
So 25 applicants are still waiting for their AIPs, 23 for SAs, 35 for DMs, and 43 are still waiting for their Landing Interview Invitations. It'll be unnecessarily time consuming to name everyone but now you have an idea on how many people are still waiting.

Last edited:

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
According to our timeline spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WXmKcCOlbciwCa33-vKs8LqbKxOIar2PzSN7j4xBxEg/edit#gid=600561589, we have a total 54 applicants in the September Inland group.
Out of the 54:
  • 21 applicants already got AIP + 8 who never got AIP but received DMs and/or Landing Interview Invitations = 29 (54% complete)
  • 24 applicants already got SA + 7 who never got AIP but received DMs and/or Landing Interview Invitations = 31 (57% complete)
  • 17 applicants already got DM + 3 who never got DM but received Landing Interview Invitations = 20 (37% complete)
  • 11 applicants already got Landing Interview Invitations (20% complete)
Oh that's good to know. Thanks bushra

Andrei141590

Mar 20, 2019
Hello everybody!
I just receive this email today,
Dear Client(s),
Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on
16th April 2019 at 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please write or fax (403-292-6843) or email (CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca) this office immediately and explain why.
Please let us know prior to your Landing appointment if you have a short trip scheduled outside of Canada prior to receiving your PR Card as an alternate Landing appointment may be required.
PR Card processing time: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
Please bring the following original documents:
 this call-in notice;
 a valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel
document requirement, bring the waiver letter and other documents establishing your identity;
 Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence
inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.
 Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)
Is there anything to worry about?

Andrei141590

Mar 20, 2019
Hello everybody!
Dear Client(s),
Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on
Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please write or fax (403-292-6843) or email (CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca) this office immediately and explain why.
Please let us know prior to your Landing appointment if you have a short trip scheduled outside of Canada prior to receiving your PR Card as an alternate Landing appointment may be required.
PR Card processing time: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
 this call-in notice;
 a valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel
document requirement, bring the waiver letter and other documents establishing your identity;
 Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence
inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.
 Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)
Is there anything to worry about

hkpap228

Jan 14, 2019
Just checked ECAS today and saw that both the sponsorship application and the permanent residence application has changed to DECISION MADE. GCKey still says they are reviewing the eligibility etc...

What does this mean? Can anyone tell me what's next to come? September 19 applicant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Betabr

LinkinMark

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hello everybody!
Dear Client(s),
 this call-in notice;
Nothing to worry about. This is the landing interview. It's what we're all waiting for

Gurpinder9988

Mar 28, 2018
Hii everyone
I applied sowp and my application is at IRCC office from 22 march 2019 I tracked my application on 19 march is was yet at IRCC office for process but from 24th march its showing No Records found can anybody help me in it and what i have to for this