+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Nedalk2002

Oct 20, 2018
21 September applicant, (inland)

I received DM on both sides 12 September.
Today I received email saying ((confirmation of permanent Residence interview )) .
I didn’t receive AIP SA or anything else.
Is this normal? And what does this invitation letter means ? Is it landing interview or relationship interview?

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017

Today I received email saying ((confirmation of permanent Residence interview )) .
Is this normal? And what does this invitation letter means ? Is it landing interview or relationship interview?
Yes its normal. Congrats. Landing interview

Reactions: Vikram1993

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018

i think that's landing interview. What does letter say?

Nedalk2002

Oct 20, 2018
i think that's landing interview. What does letter say?
The letter as below :

Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on
9th April 2019 at 9:00AM - 10:00AM

Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please write or fax (403-292-6843) or email (CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca) this office immediately and explain why.
Please let us know prior to your Landing appointment if you have a short trip scheduled outside of Canada prior to receiving your PR Card as an alternate Landing appointment may be required.
PR Card processing time: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
Please bring the following original documents:
 this call-in notice;
 a valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel
document requirement, bring the waiver letter and other documents establishing your identity;
 Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence
inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.
 Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)
 Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). Refugees are exempt from fees.
o http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/schedule.asp#1
If you are subject to and have not yet paid the RPRR Fee of $490 each (principal applicant and dependent spouse, if applicable) you must do so prior to your interview by way of the following method: ONLINE http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
PLEASE NOTE:
 If your application was processed under the Convention Refugee category you are exempt from paying this fee.
 If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you
 If the sponsor has previously declared Bankruptcy, be sure to bring the discharge documents.
 If you are currently employed but were receiving welfare or social services benefits at or since the time that you submitted your application for permanent residence, please bring proof of employment, proof of income and termination of benefits with you to the above-noted interview. If you are currently in receipt of welfare or social services benefits, please bring a written explanation explaining your situation.
 If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.
The client number in the upper right corner of this letter is your personal identification number and it provides access to information on your file. For your own protection, do not allow any other person to use this number. If you require further assistance, please telephone your local Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or our webform http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
The letter as below :

Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on
9th April 2019 at 9:00AM - 10:00AM

Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please write or fax (403-292-6843) or email (CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca) this office immediately and explain why.
Please let us know prior to your Landing appointment if you have a short trip scheduled outside of Canada prior to receiving your PR Card as an alternate Landing appointment may be required.
PR Card processing time: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
Please bring the following original documents:
 this call-in notice;
 a valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel
document requirement, bring the waiver letter and other documents establishing your identity;
 Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence
inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.
 Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)
 Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). Refugees are exempt from fees.
o http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/schedule.asp#1
If you are subject to and have not yet paid the RPRR Fee of $490 each (principal applicant and dependent spouse, if applicable) you must do so prior to your interview by way of the following method: ONLINE http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
PLEASE NOTE:
 If your application was processed under the Convention Refugee category you are exempt from paying this fee.
 If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you
 If the sponsor has previously declared Bankruptcy, be sure to bring the discharge documents.
 If you are currently employed but were receiving welfare or social services benefits at or since the time that you submitted your application for permanent residence, please bring proof of employment, proof of income and termination of benefits with you to the above-noted interview. If you are currently in receipt of welfare or social services benefits, please bring a written explanation explaining your situation.
 If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.
The client number in the upper right corner of this letter is your personal identification number and it provides access to information on your file. For your own protection, do not allow any other person to use this number. If you require further assistance, please telephone your local Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 or our webform http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-
yeah, its landing interview. Congrats .

iizukaamanda

Oct 12, 2018

hey, when did you get the DM?

Reactions: Vikram1993

iceineyes

Dec 7, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2018
AOR Received.
23 Oct 2018
Hi,
Applicants side on ECAS is still in process.
I got AIP letter on my email on Friday 8
DM only for Sponsor on Monday 10 - ECAS
AIP letter via sponsors email on Wednesday 12
Congratulations!

My timeline is so close to yours. I'm still in BGC and waiting for AIP. I cannot wait to get everything done. Fingers crossed.

Which office will you receive the landing notice?

Reactions: BR_ESL

Vikram1993

Dec 13, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
25-09-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
29-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12/2018
Interview........
Not required yet
No update on my application so far. Hope my eligibility starts soon.
I call today morning they doing background check and checking for eligibility and i got sponsor approval SA

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations!

My timeline is so close to yours. I'm still in BGC and waiting for AIP. I cannot wait to get everything done. Fingers crossed.

Which office will you receive the landing notice?
Thanks! Yes, we have similar timelines.
I am in the Vancouver area. I haven't heard any applicant from this region yet. And you?
Good luck!!

iceineyes

Dec 7, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2018
AOR Received.
23 Oct 2018
Thanks! Yes, we have similar timelines.
I am in the Vancouver area. I haven't heard any applicant from this region yet. And you?
Good luck!!
Thank you!

I'm in Toronto. Another busy office except for Vancouver.

Wish you get landing notice very soon!

Reactions: BR_ESL