+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

takitoes

Feb 13, 2019
My question was in general because I have zero ECAS access. I do have the application linked to GCKey but I have noticed from other forum members that often ECAS states something different then GCKey and ECAS gets updated more often and rather quicker than GCKey.
September 13th 2018 - Inland Spouse application received and confirmed
November 20th 2018 - Apply through GCkey for OWP
November 27th 2018 - Request received for Medical exam
December 3rd 2018 - Complete Medical exam
Medical results received (doesn't say date but soon after)
February 13th 2019 - OWP approved on GCKey (no email or anything in post yet).

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
Hey guys got a job starting tomorrow it's a fabricator job..its starting at 16 an hour just waiting for a letter to validate my drivers licence from my country..to apply for my g..I have been told it will not take long to get a full g license if I get this letter.
Yes. You can get full G licence if you have more than 2 years driving license and you pass the computerized exam and one-time hands on driving test - I think...o_O

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Yes. You can get full G licence if you have more than 2 years driving license and you pass the computerized exam and one-time hands on driving test - I think...o_O
Speaking of Lincense.... I have a question,
Can I get a g1 license while my spousal sponsorship is processing?
Take note I am out of status when I applied my app.thanks

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Speaking of Lincense.... I have a question,
Can I get a g1 license while my spousal sponsorship is processing?
Take note I am out of status when I applied my app.thanks
If your in ontario yes u can. Im not sure on other area but my husband took his g1 , g2 and g while out of status

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Yes I’m in Ontario Toronto.
Oh yah how ? What is the requirements? I’m out of status since 2015 my spousal application is on the process.
He took g1 first and passed. He had a driving experience back home so he can take the g after g1 but he took g2 then g. What he need is just passport and a proof of address. Thats it.

Vhan18

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hi everyone, it seems like our wait is going to get over soon.Was watching may , june and july threads from last few days. yesterday i saw july applicants are getting decision made and AIP approvals .and if you see the august applicants, they are getting ghost updates, that means in few days something is going to happen. and some of them getting real updates that their eligibility is getting reviewed . A sign of hope. As all of us have already got our work permits and we all have passed medical exams in last one or two months.
Hope our background checks get done till march and we will be the next to get updates.Cheer up my friends!!!

ForeverYou

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
20-09-2018
Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
Med's Request
24-11-2018
Med's Done....
27-11-2018
Hi everyone, it seems like our wait is going to get over soon.Was watching may , june and july threads from last few days. yesterday i saw july applicants are getting decision made and AIP approvals .and if you see the august applicants, they are getting ghost updates, that means in few days something is going to happen. and some of them getting real updates that their eligibility is getting reviewed . A sign of hope. As all of us have already got our work permits and we all have passed medical exams in last one or two months.
Hope our background checks get done till march and we will be the next to get updates.Cheer up my friends!!!
Agreed. I noticed April to July applicants are getting AIP between 8 to 9 months except June.

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hopefully. Will get ours on March or April. I am bored at home...

ForeverYou

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
20-09-2018
Doc's Request.
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
Med's Request
24-11-2018
Med's Done....
27-11-2018
Hopefully. Will get ours on March or April. I am bored at home...
Same here....my hubby is the primary applicant and he did not apply for the OWP(out of status)....so he spends his time ubering myself and my kids around and cleaning the house. I refresh the website constantly checking for updates. He is much more patient than i am.

I noticed someone in August got the eligibility email...which is great news.