+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

cduanra

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I just got my medical request a few days ago and no word about OWP. I actually made an account to ask if that was normal and if passing the medical has anything to do with the open work permit.
I think theres no relation with OWP, since I received my MR this week and I didn’t not apply for OWP

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
I just got my medical request a few days ago and no word about OWP. I actually made an account to ask if that was normal and if passing the medical has anything to do with the open work permit.
There's no relationship - OWPs are still being processed normally, in three to four months. They made a change with the medicals which are seemingly no longer requested at around the six month mark and are now being sent out a couple of months in, usually before the OWP.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
hello,
I sent my application on Sept 21st, Received Sept 24th, AOR October 18th, Medical Request November 28th
Found out I was pregnant on October 9th. Now am currently 12 weeks, Due June 2019 and I have scheduled my medical exam in Mississauga on 10th December. Since am, pregnant no will do Xrays :( Hence. medical will be incomplete.
Should I let the CIC know that I am pregnant and won't be able to complete my medical or the panel physician would let them know?
Also, does anyone know how long would it take to get my PR Approval after I submit my Xrays once the baby is born?

Reactions: JackMa

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
Any news for you ? No update so far on my account... it still says that I passed medical and I couldn't manage to have CIC on the phone
No updates yet. Same here. Couldn't get through.

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
hello,
I sent my application on Sept 21st, Received Sept 24th, AOR October 18th, Medical Request November 28th
Found out I was pregnant on October 9th. Now am currently 12 weeks, Due June 2019 and I have scheduled my medical exam in Mississauga on 10th December. Since am, pregnant no will do Xrays :( Hence. medical will be incomplete.
Should I let the CIC know that I am pregnant and won't be able to complete my medical or the panel physician would let them know?
Also, does anyone know how long would it take to get my PR Approval after I submit my Xrays once the baby is born?
I read it in some other forum and it will go like this.
Please submit your medicals without X-Ray. You cans submit it after baby delivery. (Panel physician may write the reason, you can submit it by yourself also ). PR processing timing is not going to hamper. Anyhow you will be having approval after Sept/Oct 2019.

Moreover, Congratulation!!!! My timeline and "situation" is exactly same except Sponsor is pregnant.

Pnut&lulu

Nov 30, 2018
Any suggestions where to go for medical exam in toronto? Which one have the lowest cost? Please help
I just got mine done today at visa doctor. It was 280 for everything. All done the same day. Took around 2.5 hours. Just call to schedule. The reason we choose them was because they accept credit card. Good luck.

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
I just got mine done today at visa doctor. It was 280 for everything. All done the same day. Took around 2.5 hours. Just call to schedule. The reason we choose them was because they accept credit card. Good luck.
Can you please sent me the address please. so it took 2.5 hours for the exam. Is it done all of it at the same place

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
I already found it is the panel physician is dr lyndon f mascarenhas? 1466 bathurst street

Reactions: Pnut&lulu