AOR Received.
05-10-2018
Med's Request
24-11-2018
Med's Done....
27-11-2018
September 11th applicant. No fingerprint requests yet
Sept 11th applicant:

IRCC ivr indicates fingerprints are not required from us... and they will let let us know if this changes. RCMP certificate was submitted and received Jan 4th. PCC from home country was submitted up front.

IRCC ivr also indicates that eligibility has not yet started and BGC is being processed.

We only have access to the IVR and ECAS....Because we are using a consultant.

Last edited:

Vhan18

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
September 11th applicant. No fingerprint requests yet
no fingerprints request. At my work place my manager just got his PR . i asked him that how long it takes for fingerprinting etc. , he said he never got fingerprinting done . He joked "are u a criminal". I said no,

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hi, new member here!

A lot of posts are about them requesting fingerprints or medical results. We sent all of this in the original application. Is it just a technical stage for the application, or do people wait to be asked for certain information that they then send after applying? If so, is there a particular reason for not sending everything at once?
Hello!
When we apply we follow the check list and wait for IRCC to request Medical and anything else they want. They don't ask upfront the Medical and fingerprints upfront for example because they have expiration date.

If you did the medical a year or less ago for a TRV and want to use the same results, you can.

Reactions: Qwertypod

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Hey there,

Sept 11th applicant. We received the RCMP results 5 business days on the mail and we submitted it by Express post.
Once your mailed results were received by the CPC Mississauga, how long did it take for them to update the information on your GCKey account that they have received it?

shahesam84

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
I am going to submit OWP application as I have not done it with my spouse sponsorship application when I applied on Sep 2018. My status is Student and I have a valid CSQ and study permit. I have passed the medical exam and I am in BGC.

Form imm5710, Q3, Which box should I mark?

Thanks,

Flori-Ana

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
OWP approved 14th January - received paper copy 22nd January.
September 28th application
Are there any September applicants who haven’t been approved yet!
Hi Nixey, which information was missing on your family declaration?
I am a January 2019 applicant. I didn't write "brother" and "sister" on the relationship field of Section C (although I filled out all information about them), and also didn't write "Not Applicable" on Section B of my family declaration (because I don't have any children) and I'm afraid they will return my application.
Has anyone heard about this mistake? Was the application returned?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Vhan18

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
I am going to submit OWP application as I have not done it with my spouse sponsorship application when I applied on Sep 2018. My status is Student and I have a valid CSQ and study permit. I have passed the medical exam and I am in BGC.

Thanks,
c

Thanks,
hi there can you please mention what are the options as i don"t remember whats written in this section.

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
My OWP approved on 15th Jan. updated my signature.
I am in Mississauga. Any one from Mississauga got the hard copy of work permit in mail?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vikram1993

SSK11

Jul 11, 2016
Hi all, I am new here.
Applied Sept 27th 2018. Didn’t apply for OWP. Sent fingerprints and medical with the original applications
Sponsorship Application Status - In Process. Started processing the application Oct 18th.
Permanent Resident Application Status - In process. Medical results have been received.

Our lawyer told us to expect delays in processing times. He reckons it will take at least 12 months and more likely close to 15 months.

lyn80

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
AOR Received.
10-18-2018
Hi all, I am new here.
Applied Sept 27th 2018. Didn’t apply for OWP. Sent fingerprints and medical with the original applications
Sponsorship Application Status - In Process. Started processing the application Oct 18th.
Permanent Resident Application Status - In process. Medical results have been received.

Our lawyer told us to expect delays in processing times. He reckons it will take at least 12 months and more likely close to 15 months.
Just curious, why is he expecting delays?

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Just curious, why is he expecting delays?
I'm not 100% sure this has anything to do with delayed processing times, but I did see an article this morning that stated that around 544 CBSA officers a month are 'temporarily assigned' to deal with irregular migrants at illegal crossings into Canada. I'm guessing this is why everyone is seeing such prolonged wait times

lyn80

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
AOR Received.
10-18-2018
For anyone who has submitted additional documents via webform, what format are the documents? We need to send my husband's new passport. What types of files are accepted? I tried scanning it, but it's not clear and you can't read the personal information page. Do they take jpeg files, if I take a picture of the page and upload it?

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
For anyone who has submitted additional documents via webform, what format are the documents? We need to send my husband's new passport. What types of files are accepted? I tried scanning it, but it's not clear and you can't read the personal information page. Do they take jpeg files, if I take a picture of the page and upload it?
Yes they do take jpeg files. I scanned a document as a jpeg file and was able to successfully upload it.

I'm glad your husband's new passport arrived. How far off from the due date did it come?