11 September: App. received
9 October: AOR
Nov 27: Medical received
Dec 10: Medical Passed
11 Dec: BGC started
21 Dec: PCC Requested from Home Country
9 Jan: Pcc Received

Still on background check....
Hi there my timeline is almost identical to your and are stuck in BCG. We submitted the RCMP report on Jan 4th.

Sep 11th applicant.

Reactions: ufadaniyal

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
"On gckey they are reviewing whether i met elibility requirement"
Why it not passed yet that status change DM
Same as mine still reviewing but i called ircc and they said congratulation its approved etobicoke will contact me for my landing. One of this day ull receive and AIP SA AND DM email no worries. Gckey updsted late. Some people they already land before it update

Reactions: BR_ESL

Giangdo

Oct 28, 2018
Same as mine still reviewing but i called ircc and they said congratulation its approved etobicoke will contact me for my landing. One of this day ull receive and AIP SA AND DM email no worries. Gckey updsted late. Some people they already land before it update
Tks so much. Have u got those mail yet

Reactions: Prettyjhazz

Vancitymonkey

Mar 8, 2019
How unusual is it to have no news after the ghost update? It's been almost a week and I'm getting nervous if anything is wrong with my application.

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hello,

For those who got AIP, SA or DM, have you guys sent you medical upfront?

I was reading some info about landing and I learned that the immigrant visa (for the landing process) expires one year after medical exam. So I was wondering if this is some criteria for them to speed up our applications.
As I have done my medical in May last year and sent upfront, I thought this could be one of the reasons for the fast pace on processing my application.

Best,

Rvyas

Mar 8, 2019
Hello everyone,

I’m an September applicant and today I was checking the status on ecas, and it shows Decision made on both sides. For those on the same situation, have you received something else ? Because it could be either approved or rejected right?
Thanks
Your time line??

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

I’m an September applicant and today I was checking the status on ecas, and it shows Decision made on both sides. For those on the same situation, have you received something else ? Because it could be either approved or rejected right?
Thanks
Congratulations! What's your file status on GCKey for eligibility and BGC?