+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi everyone!

Just got an email and update on my GCKey account.
Update: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

And also there was a two-page letter attached: "Eligibility Passed"

The second paragraph says: " It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

Exciting! I wasn't expecting anything at least until May...
Does anybody know if this is AIP? And what comes next? Landing already? Thanks

Good luck everyone!

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
Hi everyone!

The second paragraph says: " It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

Good luck everyone!
That is great news indeed!

May I ask what's your timeline?

BR_ESL

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
That is great news indeed!

May I ask what's your timeline?
Yes :)
Inland Spousal Sponsorship + OPW
Medical Exams - Upfront
26 September: App. Sent
28 September: App. received
19 October: App. started to be processed on ECAS
20 October: AOR
20 October: PR linked on MyCIC
23 October: OWP linked on MyCIC
8 January: BGC started
8 January: RCMP fingerprints requested
16 January: OWP approved
23 January: OWP received by mail
8 March: AIP - Applicants Approval

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Hi everyone!

Good luck everyone!
Next SA Or Dm. Landing.

Congrats!!!

ConfusedJ

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
Feb 21 2019 started processing my app
I am august applicant also and they started processing PR application on Feb. 20th...

Reactions: Vhan18

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
I am still waiting , nothing yet for me 17 Sep applicant.
How many in this forum from Sep are waiting . Is there anyone out of status too. Please mention if you have been granted OWP?
My husband is out of status since 2015 was about to apply work permit but well just gonna wait for the landing interview

Reactions: Vhan18

bushra1122

Dec 8, 2018
How many in this forum from Sep are waiting . Is there anyone out of status too. Please mention if you have been granted OWP?
Applied my father's on September 21. He's been out of status since 2005, we didn't apply for OWP. His BGC (started Dec 28 with request for RCMP & PCC) part 1 is happening (criminality) and part 2 (security) will start after.

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Can someone tell me about exclusion order... i applied for extension for visitor 2015 november then i got received a letter for refusal about my application, saying that i have to leave canada feb 2016, then after that i didnt get any letter from ircc... my question is u think i have a removal order saying that i have to leave canada...

Reactions: Prettyjhazz

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
Out of status too. Refugee claim refused.
Application received September 19. Nothing yet.
This is nerve cracking. But I'm hopeful

Reactions: Prettyjhazz