+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**SEPTEMBER 2018** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
What does it show when the application is linked
Is there any email for that ?
Your application is now linked to this account. You can access this application from your account page, under "View the applications you submitted".
This how it shows in your email once u link it

saniyasunesara

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Your application is now linked to this account. You can access this application from your account page, under "View the applications you submitted".
This how it shows in your email once u link it
Do u get this email right after you link it
Or does it take some time for it to show on your account

cduanra

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
You should filll everything same as what’s on your passport
I tried looking on the page for linking application it says
That if you are unable to link
Try putting space after your city of birth and then in the last question where it asked how many applicants are there type 2 : principal applicant and the sponsor
When I tried with this
It showed that they found the application
However I haven’t received any email yet
Did you check if your email for notifications is correct?

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Wow huge congrats Cduanra, Koobee2a, and Saniyasunesara! I have the same timeline as you guys but still haven't received my AOR yet. I was hoping it would be this morning :(

Reactions: Canadianguy1989

haru22

Sep 30, 2018
Nothing yet man. I have been so close to my computer checking my emails and partners email still nothing from ircc. I don't know what's going on.
Did they send you any kind of message be
When u go through the basic guide it has clearly mentioned that background A schedule declaration along with electronically signing also needs to be signed by ink
I made that mistake first and already got my file back because of that..
Did they send you an email before sending your files back? Or did you just find your package in your mail one day?
Also, did they leave a note or something detailing what you did wrong?

Reactions: Canadianguy1989

saniyasunesara

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Did they send you any kind of message be

Did they send you an email before sending your files back? Or did you just find your package in your mail one day?
Also, did they leave a note or something detailing what you did wrong?
So earlier I had applied via a representative
And she messed up my file as she did not inform me about the sign on the schedule A form
So I had applied on June 25 and I did not hear anything from cic or my lawyer until August last week
Then my spouse called my lawyer as we were frustrated she said that my file has returned on 28 August which was like way way late for us
So she was lying and she screwed me
What happened was my file had already come back at her office but she did not inform me nor she told me what was the mistake because it was mistake on her side as she did not tell me about the sign
I did not come to know about what was my mistake until I met my lawyer and took my file back from here and went through everything
It was then that I knew that on the checklist the officer had highlighted on the schedule A form
So for the file returning back you will not know it unless you get it in your mail and then you will have to open the checklist and check if they have highlighted anything
Otherwise they might also send a letter I suppose stating your mistake
I got to know the detailed info as to why my file returned and on which date when I called the cic and asked them
It was very frustrating

saniyasunesara

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Wow huge congrats Cduanra, Koobee2a, and Saniyasunesara! I have the same timeline as you guys but still haven't received my AOR yet. I was hoping it would be this morning :(
Don’t worry
So do you know about your sign on schedule A yet or no ? Have you done it or no..?

haru22

Sep 30, 2018
So earlier I had applied via a representative
And she messed up my file as she did not inform me about the sign on the schedule A form
So I had applied on June 25 and I did not hear anything from cic or my lawyer until August last week
Then my spouse called my lawyer as we were frustrated she said that my file has returned on 28 August which was like way way late for us
So she was lying and she screwed me
What happened was my file had already come back at her office but she did not inform me nor she told me what was the mistake because it was mistake on her side as she did not tell me about the sign
I did not come to know about what was my mistake until I met my lawyer and took my file back from here and went through everything
It was then that I knew that on the checklist the officer had highlighted on the schedule A form
So for the file returning back you will not know it unless you get it in your mail and then you will have to open the checklist and check if they have highlighted anything
Otherwise they might also send a letter I suppose stating your mistake
I got to know the detailed info as to why my file returned and on which date when I called the cic and asked them
It was very frustrating
Oh thank you for your reply. Did they include the cic number when they returned the package? Or did you find the number somewhere? I can't find the cic phone number anywhere.

saniyasunesara

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Oh thank you for your reply. Did they include the cic number when they returned the package? Or did you find the number somewhere? I can't find the cic phone number anywhere.
Oh no the number I am talking about is the call centre number from the web
There is no other number we can contact them..

Reactions: haru22

ldoell

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Hey all, I'm new here!

My timeline is:

Application Sent: September 10
Application Received: September 13
AOR:
OWP:

I see a few of you have the same timeline and have just received AOR - congrats! I hope mine comes in the next day or so...

Last edited:

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
Don’t worry
So do you know about your sign on schedule A yet or no ? Have you done it or no..?
I am still not 100% sure if we hand-signed or not, and the fact that 4 people in this forum got their AORs this morning tells me that we probably did not.
On the upside, I see a lot of people still got their applications processed and re-submitted their Schedule A by online later in the process. Hopefully, our CIC officer will do the same. Fingers crossed ;)

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request