+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
3 years is long but people have waited. I was Feb 2018 applicant and I just got my invite (After I filed application in Federal Court).

I would suggest that file the FC application if you really want to move things forward.
Any idea why your security clearance was delayed in first place? I am april 2020 applicant but the issue is that my security still in progress since oct last year!

SShehata

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
o same!! still waiting for the test invite.... Am OCT 2018 Applicant, I actually contacted my MP, honestly they are doing nothing. giving same covid excuses as IRCC, however she told me that my security and criminality were approved and I must wait for a citizenship test to be scheduled. I think she is lying because they never took my fingerprints nor I was called in for biometrics. My status shows same as yours, only background completed in Nov 2018!! We should do something abt it now!! this is not fair!
They just emailed me requesting fingerprint for my son (13 years old) his background is still in progress!!! They didn't touch my application since Jan 2019 since my background is showing completed..
Apparently, they forgot or didn't send the fingerprint for my son!! It seems that's why it is delayed 3 years!!!!
Did you hear back?

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They just emailed me requesting fingerprint for my son (13 years old) his background is still in progress!!! They didn't touch my application since Jan 2019 since my background is showing completed..
Apparently, they forgot or didn't send the fingerprint for my son!! It seems that's why it is delayed 3 years!!!!
Did you hear back?
yes got online test invite two days ago and completed it today! I emailed/ called minister of immigration like almost everyday!!! I was too persistent and finally saw some movement on my case!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Did you hear back?
vow,,, even kids would be requested fingerprints :rolleyes:
so this pending issue might have been in kid's application, not yours. Is that why you missed noting it?

SShehata

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
yes got online test invite two days ago and completed it today! I emailed/ called minister of immigration like almost everyday!!! I was too persistent and finally saw some movement on my case!
What email or phone number you used to get hold of the immigration minister?

CitizenSoon

Sep 19, 2018
I finally received online test invite on Sept 10th. Completed on the 18th and was updated on the 20th.
Any updates for you since your test in June?
I am so glad you are done with your test. So many people are waiting but there is a bit of progress some where.