+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
February 2018 applicant here. All background checks are cleared, but still no test. Hats off to IRCC Kitchener.

This is complete injustice to 2018 applicants. We should combine our forces and sue IRCC in court.
Did you hear back from IRCC yet? I am on a same boat! after three years of waiting they told me that my application is classified as non routine for no apparent reason!!! We should all sue IRCC. This is frustrating!

SShehata

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Did you hear back from IRCC yet? I am on a same boat! after three years of waiting they told me that my application is classified as non routine for no apparent reason!!! We should all sue IRCC. This is frustrating!
Even with being a non routine, shouldn't 3 years be enough??

Fallen_Warrior

May 16, 2013
Even with being a non routine, shouldn't 3 years be enough??
3 years is long but people have waited. I was Feb 2018 applicant and I just got my invite (After I filed application in Federal Court).

I would suggest that file the FC application if you really want to move things forward.

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3 years is long but people have waited. I was Feb 2018 applicant and I just got my invite (After I filed application in Federal Court).

I would suggest that file the FC application if you really want to move things forward.
How do I do that? Could you please guide me how to file application in FC?

Parnian1988

Jun 3, 2019
Toronto

oct 2018 applicant here. Sorry to ask but I am about ready now to file mandamus. Is that what you mean? You can private me if you’d prefer.

how much did you pay for your lawyer? Can you private message me his/her name? Also did you get any of your money back once the judge ruled in your favour?

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With the new system of checking the application status, it shows that only my background is completed and rest still in progress! Even the physical presence!! I'm a September 2018 applicant
o same!! still waiting for the test invite.... Am OCT 2018 Applicant, I actually contacted my MP, honestly they are doing nothing. giving same covid excuses as IRCC, however she told me that my security and criminality were approved and I must wait for a citizenship test to be scheduled. I think she is lying because they never took my fingerprints nor I was called in for biometrics. My status shows same as yours, only background completed in Nov 2018!! We should do something abt it now!! this is not fair!

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oct 2018 applicant here. Sorry to ask but I am about ready now to file mandamus. Is that what you mean? You can private me if you’d prefer.

how much did you pay for your lawyer? Can you private message me his/her name? Also did you get any of your money back once the judge ruled in your favour?
Can you also guide me! I am looking to file mandamus as well... let mw know how much they charge!! Can we sue the IRCC ?? this is unacceptable! Been waiting since 2018.

Reactions: Anford