+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

Canireian

Jan 3, 2019
Gathering the docs to bring along to my test/interview next week. Just wanted to check a couple of things.
1. Should I bring the whole package again (e.g. the checklist, the form) as well as the supporting docs in original?
2. Can I confirm that I do NOT have to bring photos?

thanks! Getting nervous/excited now!

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
Gathering the docs to bring along to my test/interview next week. Just wanted to check a couple of things.
1. Should I bring the whole package again (e.g. the checklist, the form) as well as the supporting docs in original?
2. Can I confirm that I do NOT have to bring photos?

thanks! Getting nervous/excited now!
1. No, you do not need to bring the checklist, calculator sheet, or the application form again. Just the original supporting documents are required.
2. You do not need to bring any photos.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
So I wrote my test today. Scored 20/20 in the test. We were advised that the oath invitations will be sent out in 10 to 12 weeks.

When I met with agent, she told me that I might get a letter requesting additional info. So I am not getting invitation to take oath any time soon I guess.

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
Hi K300k3 , in your case after how many days from the test they asked additional documents. I am just guessing if they need anything from my side by when they will mail me.
2 weeks. I took test on Feb 15th and then got request the docs on March 1st.

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
So I wrote my test today. Scored 20/20 in the test. We were advised that the oath invitations will be sent out in 10 to 12 weeks.

When I met with agent, she told me that I might get a letter requesting additional info. So I am not getting invitation to take oath any time soon I guess.
Good luck. That’s what I was told in February and got request additional docs letter in March. Just got decision made in Nov.

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Good luck. That’s what I was told in February and got request additional docs letter in March. Just got decision made in Nov.
I am fine with that. I am done with the test and will be happy to provide any info they ask. They can take as long as they want if they need time to verify everything. The processes are there for a reason and some of us may get affected by it.

What info did they request you to provide?

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
I am fine with that. I am done with the test and will be happy to provide any info they ask. They can take as long as they want if they need time to verify everything. The processes are there for a reason and some of us may get affected by it.

What info did they request you to provide?
CIT0520 with health record , school record, employment history , bank/credit card statements etc

arisd

Feb 5, 2019
Yes but considering being a September applicant, you were invited to take the test VERY early when they were not yet done with processing your application. Taking the test after more than a year and still being asked for additional documents seems unlikely at least to me.

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
Yes but considering being a September applicant, you were invited to take the test VERY early when they were not yet done with processing your application. Taking the test after more than a year and still being asked for additional documents seems unlikely at least to me.
I was replying to OP who stated that the interviewer told him after the test that he might still get requested for additional documents. Its not what i think or he thinks or you think or we think. It was based on what the agent told him after the interview.

Reactions: Ammani