Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
I am not sure why the delay only for your children; is your application non-routine? I.e did they request additional documents after you submitted the application?
Regarding the oath, I think it mainly depends on what date you applied; i.e since your application timelines have crossed 12 months, whenever they get the next set dates for your location, you might be one of the first to get invited as compared to someone who applied a few months after you
Thank you for you input ... indeed everything went well in the interview and they haven’t asked for any additional documents for me of for my children!

I hope who passed in the same experience could give us a feedback about this issue

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Thank you for you input ... indeed everything went well in the interview and they haven’t asked for any additional documents for me of for my children!

I hope who passed in the same experience could give us a feedback about this issue
Children status stays in process no need to worry about that. You all will get oath invitations and once done with oath status will change to complete for all of u

Reactions: Ammani

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Children status stays in process no need to worry about that. You all will get oath invitations and once done with oath status will change to complete for all of u
Than you Zmaqsood for your reply.

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Hi friends,

we took test around 10 days ago and status is still showing in progress, we took test at Mississauga location. Can someone suggest if he or she had similar situation.

POLICAP

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Please do not be curious or anxious about the online status of your application. Once you passed the exams you have no problem just wait for the invitation for the oath ceremony.

Have a nice day!!!!!

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Please do not be curious or anxious about the online status of your application. Once you passed the exams you have no problem just wait for the invitation for the oath ceremony.

Have a nice day!!!!!
but any idea why status is not changed though it changed for others.

Canireian

Jan 3, 2019
Hi all!

@Fayfay - congratulations! I sit my test the day before your oath ceremony! :)

I know I have seen on here that at least one person was invited for an oath ceremony the day after their test...this would be amazing for me and I just wondered what circumstances this happened in? I know patience is the name of the game in this process so prepared to wait, of course!

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019

Have a nice day!!!!!
Thats over-optimism. I passed the test 20/20 and 2 weeks later , voila .. CIT 0520 and got requested for more docs.

There are some folks who get RQs even after receiving the oath invite. They were called not to come to oath because those checks were still pending .

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Thats over-optimism. I passed the test 20/20 and 2 weeks later , voila .. CIT 0520 and got requested for more docs.

There are some folks who get RQs even after receiving the oath invite. They were called not to come to oath because those checks were still pending .
What is your current status, did you get any oath invite.

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014

Sorry to hear that k300k3!

But was your status when you got the request “In Process” or “Decision Made”?

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Good morning everyone, just wanna share some good news.
It has been exactly two weeks since I passed my citizenship test and ECAS status changed into DM this morning(Admin please update, thank you)
Patiently waiting for the next step now, hope everyone gets good results here.
Updated

Hi All,
Could someone please provide me the tracker sheet link?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVvKb4Sem00uOCyB2kTeM2_AofgT_8b4uTJyBh9pXdg/edit#gid=566701841

Reactions: Wisper

AK171

Apr 6, 2017
Victoria
App. Filed.......
07-09-2018
Can someone please explain the process of oath ceremony? how long it will take, how detailed is documents verification? any suggestion

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
Sorry to hear that k300k3!

But was your status when you got the request “In Process” or “Decision Made”?
In process. Check this forum. Some reported that they got calls from IRCC a few days before the oath date because they were told not to come in since the checks were still pending .

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
In process. Check this forum. Some reported that they got calls from IRCC a few days before the oath date because they were told not to come in since the checks were still pending .
I hope you finish this stage very soon and get your Oath!

Reactions: k300k3

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Can someone please explain the process of oath ceremony? how long it will take, how detailed is documents verification? any suggestion
The oath is a wonderful celebration - I assume you are doing it in Victoria? I would allow at least 2 hours from arriving, it may take longer depending on how many people are attending etc. As far as I can recall, they simply checked our PR cards (you surrender them on the day) & passports, although we took a copy of all the original documentation as well but didn't need them. Remember to take the Notice to Appear, Media Release Form and Prohibitions Form.

Enjoy it - it's a wonderful experience!

Reactions: Wisper