Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Hi unfortunately i missed my oath ceremony. I have asked for another date on web form but i got no acknowledgement of web query. Is that normal and when could i be assignwd another date for oath ceremony?

jaiarora2k

Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-01-2014
Guys, Citizenship process finally comes to an end after 15 months.. long wait but worth it in the end.

We took the Oath on 9th Dec 2019.

Thanks for all your help, and all the best in your application

Admin please update.

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Finally with God grace and best wishes of friends I became citizen on 9th dec. Thanks to god and all friends.
Admin please update the sheet.

ajohal3

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2011
AOR Received.
Sep 19, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
Sep 19, 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 23, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012 (In Person)
LANDED..........
14-02-2012 (Peace Bridge)
I went to Scarborough for my test and interview on June 28, 2019. My score was 19/20. The lady officers over there gave me hard time as I work in the US and thus cross border everyday. I had put every required document in the file including the number of days calculation. The lady wanted some kind of conclusive proof that I actually cross the border and come back everyday and asked for Entry and Exit records from the US. I told her that the US don't maintain any such records and even if they do I can't fly elsewhere from the no man's land and I have to go to the US if I am leaving Canada and when I enter back to Canada, I can only come from the US, can't fly back from somewhere else and land at no man's land and enter Canada; thus she can use the Entry and Exit records of CBSA to base her decision. Well clearly she didn't want to understand. Anyway she asked me if I can provide her anything else to prove my claim that I go to the US other than a letter from my employer or a sworn affidavit. I told her that I can send her proof that my car crosses everyday using EZ Pass as EZ Pass keeps the records of all the transactions via the transponder. Well she asked me to produce EZ Pass toll receipts for border crossing. So I sent her the snail mail with 180 pages of all the Transponder transactions for my car for the last 4 years. Well she doesn't know that it still is not a better proof than the CBSA entry and exit report as EZ Pass only tells that my car has crossed, it doesn't contain a proof that who was in the car. But anyway haven't heard anything ever after that. I also applied through Privacy Act my entry and Exit records from CBSA and sent them to the same address as well. Still didn't hear back anything. Then after 12 months of filing, I applied online to CIC to know the status. I got a reply back that nothing else is required from me and they are still processing my file. Now it had been 3 months since then as well. Can someone tell if there is something else I can do on my end.

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
I went to Scarborough for my test and interview on June 28, 2019. My score was 19/20. The lady officers over there gave me hard time as I work in the US and thus cross border everyday. I had put every required document in the file including the number of days calculation. The lady wanted some kind of conclusive proof that I actually cross the border and come back everyday and asked for Entry and Exit records from the US. I told her that the US don't maintain any such records and even if they do I can't fly elsewhere from the no man's land and I have to go to the US if I am leaving Canada and when I enter back to Canada, I can only come from the US, can't fly back from somewhere else and land at no man's land and enter Canada; thus she can use the Entry and Exit records of CBSA to base her decision. Well clearly she didn't want to understand. Anyway she asked me if I can provide her anything else to prove my claim that I go to the US other than a letter from my employer or a sworn affidavit. I told her that I can send her proof that my car crosses everyday using EZ Pass as EZ Pass keeps the records of all the transactions via the transponder. Well she asked me to produce EZ Pass toll receipts for border crossing. So I sent her the snail mail with 180 pages of all the Transponder transactions for my car for the last 4 years. Well she doesn't know that it still is not a better proof than the CBSA entry and exit report as EZ Pass only tells that my car has crossed, it doesn't contain a proof that who was in the car. But anyway haven't heard anything ever after that. I also applied through Privacy Act my entry and Exit records from CBSA and sent them to the same address as well. Still didn't hear back anything. Then after 12 months of filing, I applied online to CIC to know the status. I got a reply back that nothing else is required from me and they are still processing my file. Now it had been 3 months since then as well. Can someone tell if there is something else I can do on my end.
I think you get get record of entry and exit from US , one of my friend had same issue and he got it from US govt I dont know how he did it. Also raise GCMS note it will give you clarity what is pending.

Reactions: ajohal3

Zay1

Apr 7, 2018
Username: Xena1
Hi we gave test on 22nd Oct passed test 20/20 both of us. Our status was changed to Decision made same day. I was told my daughter is now 16 years so will do routine background check and most probably oath should come by year end. No sign of oath yet. and all 3 kids still in process. Anyone on same boat.

ajohal3

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2011
AOR Received.
Sep 19, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
Sep 19, 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 23, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012 (In Person)
LANDED..........
14-02-2012 (Peace Bridge)
I think you get get record of entry and exit from US , one of my friend had same issue and he got it from US govt I dont know how he did it. Also raise GCMS note it will give you clarity what is pending.
Thank you, I didn't know of GCMS Notes. This seems like a good idea. I'll do it. Also I found out that I can get the Entry and Exit records from the US but in answer to my query, I was told by IRCC that they have received all the information required from me. Should I still apply for it? It is called FOIA.

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Admin,
Please update my record in the 2018 Citizenship Applicants spread sheet as below
Decision made on Dec 13, 2019 for both myself and my wife.

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Stumbled upon this post. You can get your i94 Exit and Entry records from https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home. And I was asked the same question and I told them that I took all my records from the i94 website and they were ok with it.

Aryan2015

Star Member
Feb 28, 2015
Hi Admin,

Please update my status.

Finally got an invitation e-mail for citizenship oath ceremony at Mississauga office just now which is scheduled on January 9, 2020.

Thanks!