+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Summor

Aug 24, 2017
Are those letters from friends and families an informal one confirming a relationship or formal with affidavit and stuff?

Hello,
The letters are informal.
Our friends and family wrote them and signed them & included :email, phone number and address.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
It has been 62 days application submitted and received, does anyone submitted in Sep and waiting for AOR1 ?
Is there any common reason why I haven't got AOR1 yet ? (After submit application, I did 10 days trip outside Canada, that is why its taking time ?)

I am worried and confused, how come Oct applicant getting AOR1 and not Sep ?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
It has been 62 days application submitted and received, does anyone submitted in Sep and waiting for AOR1 ?
Is there any common reason why I haven't got AOR1 yet ? (After submit application, I did 10 days trip outside Canada, that is why its taking time ?)

It's not uncommon that people who applied after you will get AOR first, they do not process in a linear order.

Have you tried calling to see if the application is being returned?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
It's not uncommon that people who applied after you will get AOR first, they do not process in a linear order.

Thanks for quick reply.
Yes, I did call them on Friday and they said "No Note" on my application. So far so good.
that is all ! no info on why its talking time and how much more ?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013

Any idea how much it take time to get AOR1 ? more then 60 days !! ?

mthanh29

Sep 16, 2017
Hi everyone, I got this email today. Is it AOR2? My application is transfered to Singapore VO at 10.November.

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx
Application No.: F000xxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/09/07.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.
How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.
How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore 901645
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone, I got this email today. Is it AOR2? My application is transfered to Singapore VO at 10.November.

UCI: xxxxxxxxxx
Application No.: F000xxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/09/07.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.
How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.
How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore 901645
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
AOR2 is when a new line appears in ecas saying "we started processing your application on xxxx date"

Reactions: mthanh29

ma.apd

Mar 18, 2014
My husband's medical results had been received by CIC. But until now, we haven't received any Schedule A request yet. As per the sponsorship approval email that I received.. It says that mississauga will continue to hold the application until the document (SCHEDULE A) had been received before they send the application to it's designated Local VO. I already included Police Clearance of my husband in the application when I submitted it. Does that mean they won't need the Schedule A form? I haven't received an email that the application has been sent to Local VO. That's why I'm worried. How long do you guys think it will take for them to send the file to your local VO after medical? Thanks in advance for your help.

modakir

Apr 16, 2017
My husband's medical results had been received by CIC. But until now, we haven't received any Schedule A request yet. As per the sponsorship approval email that I received.. It says that mississauga will continue to hold the application until the document (SCHEDULE A) had been received before they send the application to it's designated Local VO. I already included Police Clearance of my husband in the application when I submitted it. Does that mean they won't need the Schedule A form? I haven't received an email that the application has been sent to Local VO. That's why I'm worried. How long do you guys think it will take for them to send the file to your local VO after medical? Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi
Try to upload (SCHEDULE A) by web from,after that try again to call them and ask them if they receive your (SCHEDULE A) and everything will be ok . Don't worry

ma.apd

Mar 18, 2014
Hi
Try to upload (SCHEDULE A) by web from,after that try again to call them and ask them if they receive your (SCHEDULE A) and everything will be ok . Don't worry
Can I just upload the document without the request? And I tried to call them this morning.. But I can't get through. Thank you

Bhubank

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
Hi, it’s been a week my file transfer to VO no update and there is not even when they are starting process my applixation, and when I log in on my Ecas In process! Any suggest pls

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Did you track the package? It may be taking awhile but at least the clock starts when they receive it. A small consolation.