+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

makkyboy

Oct 31, 2017
I hope you get it back soon and resubmit it asap.. Did you get any file number or uci via mail to sponsor? Or you just called and they told you?
Nope. Haven’t received any email or whatsoever. Sept. 19 applicant. Its been 46 days so i decided to call ircc and find out they returned my application on oct. 27. Waiting for my application and see what the problem is.

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018

simson toms

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
hi guys, my file for sponsorship application got returned pointing out to some incomplete information in the form IMM5406 which appears to be a minor one . Does that mean that they will process my application if resubmit with the completed form. Is there any chance that they will come back again asking for something else.

suchitra1

Nov 6, 2017
hi guys, my file for sponsorship application got returned pointing out to some incomplete information in the form IMM5406 which appears to be a minor one . Does that mean that they will process my application if resubmit with the completed form. Is there any chance that they will come back again asking for something else.
Could you please explain what exactly did you miss information for IMM5406, I did miss write names in Native language, currently waiting for my AOR, submitted on OCt2

linnykez

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06/09/2017
Doc's Request.
15-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
File Transfer...
06-11-2017
Med's Request
20-10-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Interview........
nil
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2018
Hey guys...

just an update... i got a medical request nearly 3 weeks ago and havent been able to get into SYDNEY Aus meical testing until this friday (still under the 30 days cut off on the letter ) but it has put a hold on things... timeline is updated but wont get anything until the medical pass...

hope all is getting things done xx

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
medical exam complete.. do they ask for fingerprints for the bgc? and can we do this in advance?

simson toms

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Could you please explain what exactly did you miss information for IMM5406, I did miss write names in Native language, currently waiting for my AOR, submitted on OCt2
i actually missed to write the address of one of the family member assumingly. Is it mandatory to write the names in the native language as well ? in all the travel docs and identity documents ,the names are in english

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
if that is the only thing you are worried about, it should be all good. they won't return your application because of that reason.

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
i actually missed to write the address of one of the family member assumingly. Is it mandatory to write the names in the native language as well ? in all the travel docs and identity documents ,the names are in english
it says on the form that names should be written in native language as well, but if you miss writing it, they won't return your application because of that reason.

simson toms

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
it says on the form that names should be written in native language as well, but if you miss writing it, they won't return your application because of that reason.
but my main concern is whether they will come back with another requirement after resubmission

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
but my main concern is whether they will come back with another requirement after resubmission
no usually when your application is returned to you after their review, that means they checked everything and they will point out if anything is missing and that's it. Now since September they updated some forms, make sure to send them the updated forms and check everything again.

simson toms

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
no usually when your application is returned to you after their review, that means they checked everything and they will point out if anything is missing and that's it. Now since September they updated some forms, make sure to send them the updated forms and check everything again.
for the missing info,will they mind if it is handwritten or do they need me to type them