+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

IrinaS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
After getting In Process message in Ecas yesterday, this morning I got a file transfer email. VO is Bucharest.
Now I don't know if they will send also Aor2 email, some people on BVO group say this Vo does not send Aor 2...

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
one of family members sponsored their wife - Sept 26, 2017 (application reached CPC-M).
Processing started on Nov 2, 2017 for Sponsorship (Decision Made).
PR Application says "application received".
Just sharing.....
No email or anything, but just checked eCAS and pleasantly surprised to see that it's received/activated.
Waiting for AOR though.

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
I have a question guys. My husband, the sponsor received an email with application number and uci number. It says that the application will be reviwed and then we'd be contacted. God forbid, is there a chance of our application being returned to us? I am confused right now :(

IrinaS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
I have a question guys. My husband, the sponsor received an email with application number and uci number. It says that the application will be reviwed and then we'd be contacted. God forbid, is there a chance of our application being returned to us? I am confused right now :(
That is AOR1, means they will not be returning your application.
If they need anymore documents, they will just ask you to submit via webform.

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
That is AOR1, means they will not be returning your application.
If they need anymore documents, they will just ask you to submit via webform.
That's a relief... we got that mail on Saturday, but I haven't received a mail asking to link my app to the account so far.. is that normal???

IrinaS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
That's a relief... we got that mail on Saturday, but I haven't received a mail asking to link my app to the account so far.. is that normal???
You, as applicant, should get another email asking to link.
In my case the emails came to PA, then to sponsor. In some cases, both come to the sponsor's address
I think CIC email service is a bit delayed. I got a few emails on Saturday, ppl also got them Sunday.
If by Tuesday you don't get the email asking to link, try calling them.

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
You, as applicant, should get another email asking to link.
In my case the emails came to PA, then to sponsor. In some cases, both come to the sponsor's address
I think CIC email service is a bit delayed. I got a few emails on Saturday, ppl also got them Sunday.
If by Tuesday you don't get the email asking to link, try calling them.
Thank you so much! I'd definitely call them, now that I have an application number.

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
hello guys. do we put sponsor UCI in the schedule A or Principle Applicant UCI. We have principle applicant UCI from the time when we applied for visitor visa. We did not get principle applicant uci in email. the first email was sent to sponsor with the sponsor uci and application number. second email was sent to principle applicant with advise to link application and application number. So, Should we put sponsor uci or principle applicant uci in schedule A form.

IrinaS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
hello guys. do we put sponsor UCI in the schedule A or Principle Applicant UCI. We have principle applicant UCI from the time when we applied for visitor visa. We did not get principle applicant uci in email. the first email was sent to sponsor with the sponsor uci and application number. second email was sent to principle applicant with advise to link application and application number. So, Should we put sponsor uci or principle applicant uci in schedule A form.
You should use Principal Applicant UCI. It should be in the email asking you to link the application...

patnaik7

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-10-2017
AOR Received.
09-11-2017
File Transfer...
28-11-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
27-07-2018
Passport Req..
03-08-2018
I called ircc just about rn. And find out my application has been returned
Sorry to hear that...hopefully you can correct it and send it out as soon as possible.

when I called them , they just told me they have not got to my application dated Sept 29 and they are working with Aug 22 applications. These agents I tell you....

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
I called ircc just about rn. And find out my application has been returned
I hope you get it back soon and resubmit it asap.. Did you get any file number or uci via mail to sponsor? Or you just called and they told you?