+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
I am facing with an issue:

While uploading Schedule A file this error pops up. The file is validated, signed and dated. I even tried uploading file without UCI and Application Number(I read somewhere it may work) but didn't go through. Any one experiencing same issue? Any solution?

Error: The form you have uploaded was not accepted.
  • Error Description:

You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.
On the letter we received that requested Schedule A, is explicitly says that the file must be validated before saving. We didn't have any problems uploading ours, but I know I saved it a bunch of times before validating..? Maybe try some wacky things like deleting something small, then typing it back in again and then validating THEN saving. See if that works?

Reactions: sashkan88

Bhubank

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
Try entering sponsor UCI info in Ecas that's what I did and then I tried linking application in gc key and it was successful. when I loginto gc key it shows sponsored person UCI and application no.
What’s sponsor UCI I don’t have anything, and I am a sponsor. pls help me how did u do?

xba168

Sep 16, 2017
I am facing with an issue:

While uploading Schedule A file this error pops up. The file is validated, signed and dated. I even tried uploading file without UCI and Application Number(I read somewhere it may work) but didn't go through. Any one experiencing same issue? Any solution?

Error: The form you have uploaded was not accepted.
  • Error Description:

You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.
I had this issue and did several attempts and different ways! You just have to keep trying until it uploads. What finally worked for me was I clicked the Schedule A (the open new window one) and filled out the forms in the new tab. I validated it then saved it. Then I uploaded it on GCKey and it finally went through!!!

Just be patient and it will upload! :)

Reactions: sashkan88

xba168

Sep 16, 2017
Guys, is it me or is the Sept 2017 Outland spreadsheet locked?? I can't seem to write anything on the update sheet.

Also, is the AOR2 the e-mail that you receive about the application being sent to the PA's VO? Or it's the e-mail the PA gets for acknowledgment? Thanks!

cassandra10

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Thanks cheche15.. after the medical request, what is the next stage of the application? My sponsorship status is Decision made, i hope i will be approved as sponsor to my husband.
Is it just me or they slowed down handing SA-DM after the AOR?
Same here... actually the status of my SA is decision made.. AOR received oct.19 and they started processing on oct.18.
Just waiting for sponsor's approval because my husband already received a medical request as of yesterday.. I am not sure if i am already approved as a sponsor.

sashkan88

Oct 17, 2017
I had this issue and did several attempts and different ways! You just have to keep trying until it uploads. What finally worked for me was I clicked the Schedule A (the open new window one) and filled out the forms in the new tab. I validated it then saved it. Then I uploaded it on GCKey and it finally went through!!!

Just be patient and it will upload! :)
Thanks for help. The file i filled was downloaded a month ago. I filled out the file that was on the link (the open new window one) and it worked. CCP and Schedule A is uploaded and submitted now. Good luck

sashkan88

Oct 17, 2017
Hey, we're having the same issue as you. We've submitted a "technical issue" via GCKEY regarding the issue last night but haven't heard anything back yet. I'll keep you posted on what we hear. Let us know if you figure anything out!
I found out that you should only work on the file that offered to you on Schedule A (the open new window one) link. I tried to upload a file i filled out weeks ago and it didn't work.

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
Thanks cheche15.. after the medical request, what is the next stage of the application? My sponsorship status is Decision made, i hope i will be approved as sponsor to my husband.

Same here... actually the status of my SA is decision made.. AOR received oct.19 and they started processing on oct.18.
Just waiting for sponsor's approval because my husband already received a medical request as of yesterday.. I am not sure if i am already approved as a sponsor.
not sure what's next..i also didn't received any SA maybe or i conclude my sponsor is approved since they send me a medical request last oct 25..im checking my sponsor's email as well, nothing from them..

Reactions: tholudee