+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
We received AOR1 today.
Application received:Sep 14, 2017
AOR1: Oct 25, 2017

Now, unfortunately, my FBI PCC has expired, and I have to obtain another one. It will take 3 months to get a new one, does that mean that CIC will set aside our case for 3 months, then resume the processing after they receive my new FBI PCC? If it is so, then that is awful.

Reactions: ok1960

sashkan88

Oct 17, 2017
I am facing with an issue:

While uploading Schedule A file this error pops up. The file is validated, signed and dated. I even tried uploading file without UCI and Application Number(I read somewhere it may work) but didn't go through. Any one experiencing same issue? Any solution?

Error: The form you have uploaded was not accepted.
  • Error Description:

You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.

hai_hello381

Nov 28, 2012
Hi ,
My TimeLine: App received on Sept 18th.
AOR 1: no

When should we create an account in CIC to link ?After receiving the AOR1 or before ? With AOR1 , we only need to upload PCC and Schedule A forms.
When should upload medicals, after AOR 2 ?

sashkan88

Oct 17, 2017
You need Application number and UCI to link your account. You should get it soon. I am Sep 19th Applicant and got it today.

Hi ,
My TimeLine: App received on Sept 18th.
AOR 1: no

When should we create an account in CIC to link ?After receiving the AOR1 or before ? With AOR1 , we only need to upload PCC and Schedule A forms.
When should upload medicals, after AOR 2 ?

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hi
once we link application do we upload Sched A right away or we have to wait for the request first?

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
Got my Medical Req
App Received - Sep 06
AOR - Oct 19,
Email to link app online -Oct 20,
Decision made (Sponsor) - Oct 21
PCC, Schedule A and Digital Photo Req - Oct 24
Medical Req - Oct 25

Does anyone else share same timeline?
we're almost on the same line, oct 25 got my medical request

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
I guess CIC has decided to skip September 15 applications and move onto September 18 and 19 :)
I have seen only one September 15 applicant who have got AOR.

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
Hi
once we link application do we upload Sched A right away or we have to wait for the request first?
after linking you may check the messages if there is a request for those 2 then you may upload right away, my experience is after i linked my app, i already saw the request...

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
after linking you may check the messages if there is a request for those 2 then you may upload right away, my experience is after i linked my app, i already saw the request...
Thanks for the reply

I have linked my application on Oct 22 and been checking the messages, no request/message received so far

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
Thanks for the reply

I have linked my application on Oct 22 and been checking the messages, no request/message received so far
ur welcome, some people here in forum doesn't have also the request and some received first the medical request instead of pcc and sched a, so just keep waiting :)

cassandra10

Star Member
May 10, 2017
My husband thought that he successfully uploaded the Schedule A form and his police cert or clearance. As the status says, these two forms are uploaded but not submitted to IRCC. But he already received his medical request.

Are there system glitches in uploading the forms?

Thanks in advance..

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
My husband thought that he successfully uploaded the Schedule A form and his police cert or clearance. As the status says, these two forms are uploaded but not submitted to IRCC. But he already received his medical request.

Are there system glitches in uploading the forms?

Thanks in advance..
when you see that "uploaded but not submitted to IRCC" you will find a button below right "continue" you need to click that so that the uploaded file will be successfully uploaded...

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
September 28. Hopefully, would receive first aor by November 10. Best of luck to all ☺

Reactions: torontian

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Good morning guys,
I am sponsor. My Ecas says application in process since October 25, 2017 but i have not received any AOR email yet.
Senior members.Please share thoughts.
Thank you

Last edited: