+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I have a question, I checked my ECAS (Sponsor) and on the Sponsorship Application Status says Decision Made. Does that mean I got approved to sponsor my spouse or is there a chance that I could also been rejected?
Yes, you may have been rejected but if you had no communications or requests from CIC ahead of this chances are extremely high this is an approval.

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
I have a question, I checked my ECAS (Sponsor) and on the Sponsorship Application Status says Decision Made. Does that mean I got approved to sponsor my spouse or is there a chance that I could also been rejected?
If you get get your PCC, Medical and all these request after it says decision made, I would take it in a positive manner, assuming you have been approved as a sponso

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
I was trying but computer say high volume of call, it can’t transfer to agent my call.
Keep trying it... I called them back to back 3-4 times and it does get transfer to agent OR try calling 8 am EST and for sure your call will be transferred to an agent

j3d

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yes, you may have been rejected but if you had no communications or requests from CIC ahead of this chances are extremely high this is an approval.
So far no communication or requests from CIC on my side.

j3d

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
If you get get your PCC, Medical and all these request after it says decision made, I would take it in a positive manner, assuming you have been approved as a sponso
So far the only request they made from my wife is PCC and Sched A.

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
I thought this was a aor1 yesterday received...

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message. Customer Unique Identifier (UCI): xxxxxxx Application number: xxxxxxx Customer Name: xxxxxxxx Note: When contacting us, be sure to include your IUC and your application number. Mrs, Sir, In order for us to continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account. To link your request to your online account: • Go to "Link your paper application to your online account" on Canada.ca and follow the instructions. • Submit your application within seven calendar days of receipt of this letter to expedite processing. After creating your account online, you will need to: • Get the procedure to send us the other documents we need • view real-time information about the status of your application • view the messages we will send to you in your online account Once your request is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages by mail. If you choose not to register your application in an online account: • The processing of your application may be longer. • We will continue to communicate with you or your representative by email or by mail. Thank you for your collaboration. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

but I got this today:
UCI: xxxxxxx
Application No.: xxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/09/13 on behalf of the following member(s):

xxxxxxx

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

www.cic.gc.ca

Reactions: cheche15

Diana M

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
I thought this was a aor1 yesterday received...

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message. Customer Unique Identifier (UCI): xxxxxxx Application number: xxxxxxx Customer Name: xxxxxxxx Note: When contacting us, be sure to include your IUC and your application number. Mrs, Sir, In order for us to continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account. To link your request to your online account: • Go to "Link your paper application to your online account" on Canada.ca and follow the instructions. • Submit your application within seven calendar days of receipt of this letter to expedite processing. After creating your account online, you will need to: • Get the procedure to send us the other documents we need • view real-time information about the status of your application • view the messages we will send to you in your online account Once your request is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages by mail. If you choose not to register your application in an online account: • The processing of your application may be longer. • We will continue to communicate with you or your representative by email or by mail. Thank you for your collaboration. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

but I got this today:
UCI: xxxxxxx
Application No.: xxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/09/13 on behalf of the following member(s):

xxxxxxx

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

www.cic.gc.ca

1st email is for PA, 2nd is for sponsor, both represent AOR1

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
My call went through and talked to agent. He was not very helpful and said they are working on August 23 applications. Wow he was not even close to what they are working on.