+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Ready1Set2Go3

Sep 22, 2017
Sep 15 applicant here? Anyone who applied around this timeline? No AOR yet now getting worried
I am a September 8th applicant . Not heard anything as of yet . Im keeping faith it will be good news when i do hear something,and just trying to be patient which is hard when you hear of others getting their AOR 1 . I am sure we will hear any day now .

Reactions: ma.apd

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
so far in our group the average wait time for aor1 is exactly 40 days (if you exclude the anomaly of the one who got it in 7 days)
day 40 for me so hoping for news any day. I wish they were somewhat systematic about it. but ive worked for govt before...

Leyenda14

Sep 18, 2017
Anyone can post a sample AOR please? My wife and I received an email today of what we believe being an AOR, with application number, UCI, and information to link the account; however it looks different from samples I’ve seen in the past where it clearly states that this email is a confirmation of receipt.. I’m paranoid, I know, but just need to be sure here

Reactions: torontian

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Anyone can post a sample AOR please? My wife and I received an email today of what we believe being an AOR, with application number, UCI, and information to link the account; however it looks different from samples I’ve seen in the past where it clearly states that this email is a confirmation of receipt.. I’m paranoid, I know, but just need to be sure here
if it contains uci# and application# then it is aor.

Reactions: linnykez

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Congratulations, can you please update the spreadsheet :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=587094639

Reactions: Leyenda14

ma.apd

Mar 18, 2014
Hi.. I just recently found this thread.
I'm September 15 applicant. No news of AOR yet.
Patiently waiting. ;)

Last edited:

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Hi.. I just recently found this thread.
I'm September 15 applicant. No news of AOR yet.
Patiently waiting. ;)
Im also 13th sept. my case manager said to expect 60 days although it looks like there are lots of applicants getting it at 40 days. any day I hope.