FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
Guys. I called them.

App is in Mississauga still not yet transfered.
Its going through BGC and eCas says InProcess.
It means Mississauga can initiate pa's side of ecas too. Did you ever get any email saying your app will be processed here after you called them the second time?

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
It means Mississauga can initiate pa's side of ecas too. Did you ever get any email saying your app will be processed here after you called them the second time?
I called them recently and the guy said CPC Miss have the authority to start BGC. Also they said we will send you an email when we transfer it. Right now its still with us.
Also that the file had everything available to start BGC so they did.
I have no idea what to think now about the process.

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
I called them recently and the guy said CPC Miss have the authority to start BGC. Also they said we will send you an email when we transfer it. Right now its still with us.
Also that the file had everything available to start BGC so they did.
I have no idea what to think now about the process.
I think they will only transfer now at the time of visa issuance. On Mississauga's applicant's forum, applicants got ppr a few days after their bgc started. But they were mostly July and August applicants. It is possible that you'd get yours by the end of January or in February.

Reactions: torontian

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
I think they will only transfer now at the time of visa issuance. On Mississauga's applicant's forum, applicants got ppr a few days after their bgc started. But they were mostly July and August applicants. It is possible that you'd get yours by the end of January or in February.
Yes, I hope that is the case and the PPR comes in Jan hopefully.
I hope your case goes well too.

Reactions: Rick60

canadianlovee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Guys. I called them.

App is in Mississauga still not yet transfered.
Its going through BGC and eCas says InProcess.
Does ecas say in process without the second line?? If so that means it’ll be on it’s way to your VO soon, once you get your second line that means an officer from your VO has opened and began processing your application

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Does ecas say in process without the second line?? If so that means it’ll be on it’s way to your VO soon, once you get your second line that means an officer from your VO has opened and began processing your application
Yes its in process without any second line. Really? It means that? Its been inProcess for 10 days now.

canadianlovee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Yes its in process without any second line. Really? It means that? Its been inProcess for 10 days now.

Yes, in process with NO second line means it is being transferred to the VO. SECOND LINE means your VO has started processing your application. However, if BGC is in process then that is also good news :)

Reactions: torontian

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Yes, in process with NO second line means it is being transferred to the VO. SECOND LINE means your VO has started processing your application. However, if BGC is in process then that is also good news :)
Hi, just now I received email saying file is being Transferred to London Visa Office
:D I hope it turns into PPR very soon this month :)

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Hi, just now I received email saying file is being Transferred to London Visa Office
:D I hope it turns into PPR very soon this month :)
Dude, your waiting game just starts. I doubt you will receive PPR in this month. You are a Sep. 2017 applicant, and it has been just a little over 3 months. The reasonable time frame for you to receive PPR is around Sep. 2018. And if your case is simple and straight forward, the earliest you will have PPR request is about 6 months, counting from the date CIC received your application.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Dude, your waiting game just starts. I doubt you will receive PPR in this month. You are a Sep. 2017 applicant, and it has been just a little over 3 months. The reasonable time frame for you to receive PPR is around Sep. 2018. And if your case is simple and straight forward, the earliest you will have PPR request is about 6 months, counting from the date CIC received your application.
I believe it will be done very soon, I have seen cases get done in 4 months or 5 months too. So I believe in a month it will be PPR. :)

Reactions: Immigrant84

canadianlovee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017

Yes, Canada has made a goal to bring families together sooner. Many interviews have been waived, and processes are a lot shorter. I know people who have gotten their visas within 5 months. Stay positive and don’t make the process harder than it is.

canadianlovee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
I believe it will be done very soon, I have seen cases get done in 4 months or 5 months too. So I believe in a month it will be PPR. :)
Yes, Canada has made a goal to bring families together sooner. Many interviews have been waived, and processes are a lot shorter. I know people who have gotten their visas within 5 months. Stay positive and don’t make the process harder than it is.

aiz19

Star Member
May 22, 2013
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
I am sorry, I don't understand your language.
Oh so sorry.. what I mean is .. once your Status in ECaS is “in process” , automatic it’s already transferred to VO.. maybe they didn’t just send you an email.. just like the others. I have read some cases like that.

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
Oh so sorry.. what I mean is .. once your Status in ECaS is “in process” , automatic it’s already transferred to VO.. maybe they didn’t just send you an email.. just like the others. I have read some cases like that.
Yes you are right! I finally got the transfer mail! God bless us all, may we all soon be united with our spouses In shaa Allah. It's becoming harder day by day, haven't seen my spouse since May. But I am hopeful, this time would be over soon.

aiz19

Star Member
May 22, 2013
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Yes you are right! I finally got the transfer mail! God bless us all, may we all soon be united with our spouses In shaa Allah. It's becoming harder day by day, haven't seen my spouse since May. But I am hopeful, this time would be over soon.
Glad you finally got the mail! Let’s us Just keep praying and be more patient as this waiting game is very frustrating.. Godbless us all! :)