Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Posting this here aswell as the October group (where I belong as I'm an October applicant!) incase anyone had any insight. I did a search and found nothing..

So this afternoon I (PA) received an email titled "enhanced AOR for back office" with a document attached.

My partner (sponsor) received AOR on Friday and I linked ecas and GCKEY that day, then got medical request this morning.

Do all PAs get an enhanced AOR? The email just says Mississauga received it 25th oct etc, please link, note about passports etc. and "Attached please find a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment and save this message for your records."

The PDF document attached has a part in it

"For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request. Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This will introduce delays into the processing of your application."

Is that normal? Are they just referring to the police cert and schedule A?

Just thought I'd ask as hadn't seen anyone say anything about this.
This was responded to in another thread

Reactions: WeegieInOttawa

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Posting this here aswell as the October group (where I belong as I'm an October applicant!) incase anyone had any insight. I did a search and found nothing..

So this afternoon I (PA) received an email titled "enhanced AOR for back office" with a document attached.

My partner (sponsor) received AOR on Friday and I linked ecas and GCKEY that day, then got medical request this morning.

Do all PAs get an enhanced AOR? The email just says Mississauga received it 25th oct etc, please link, note about passports etc. and "Attached please find a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment and save this message for your records."

"For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request. Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This will introduce delays into the processing of your application."

quick google search shows a june applicant had that same enhanced aor for back office so its not new. starnaenae is probably right so thankfully they never returned it if it was missing something.

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
quick google search shows a june applicant had that same enhanced aor for back office so its not new. starnaenae is probably right so thankfully they never returned it if it was missing something.
Yes sorry i did actually see that from a google search too.. But they didnt go into detail about it and it wasnt exactly the same wording.

Just odd that they are going to ask me for it, rather than send the app back. Of course i am soooooooo freaking grateful if thats the case! :)

Reactions: Jaywill

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
This was responded to in another thread
I had just posted in the September thread too incase anyone there had seen something like that.. Wasn't sure if everyone nosied about all the month threads or if that was just me :p

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I had just posted in the September thread too incase anyone there had seen something like that.. Wasn't sure if everyone nosied about all the month threads or if that was just me :p
Lol i look at them all! Glad its not just me!!

Reactions: WeegieInOttawa

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Yes sorry i did actually see that from a google search too.. But they didnt go into detail about it and it wasnt exactly the same wording.

Just odd that they are going to ask me for it, rather than send the app back. Of course i am soooooooo freaking grateful if thats the case! :)
Hey there
I thought that sounded familiar, and when I looked at our AOR e-mail just now (from back in October), the subject also mentions "enhanced AOR for back office". I just assumed this was AOR, linked the application and haven't thought anything of it. In our case, I'm pretty sure the document they are referring to is just Schedule A (we supplied PCC upfront). Our request wasn't showing up on our GCKey (glitch) so I called the call centre and they said to file a Technical Report.. but then the next day the Schedule A request popped up in our account and we uploaded it there. As far as I know, that is the only thing that was missing; we've been transferred to our VO etc.
At any rate, I don't think it's anything too different. :

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Hey there
I thought that sounded familiar, and when I looked at our AOR e-mail just now (from back in October), the subject also mentions "enhanced AOR for back office". I just assumed this was AOR, linked the application and haven't thought anything of it. In our case, I'm pretty sure the document they are referring to is just Schedule A (we supplied PCC upfront). Our request wasn't showing up on our GCKey (glitch) so I called the call centre and they said to file a Technical Report.. but then the next day the Schedule A request popped up in our account and we uploaded it there. As far as I know, that is the only thing that was missing; we've been transferred to our VO etc.
At any rate, I don't think it's anything too different. :
Hmmm interesting.. We (sponsor) received a "regular" AOR too, on Friday.

Mrs.TABss

Nov 26, 2017
Hello , September applicant to
I just wanted to share our timeline...
Sept. 18 - application frwd MISS.
- eligibility passed
October - medical request
Nov. 21 - medical passed
Nov. 29 - application frwd local visa office...

Goodluck to everyone of us & godbless ( today is my husband’s birthday ♥)

aiz19

Star Member
May 22, 2013
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
- eligibility passed
Nov. 21 - medical passed

Ang bilis naforward app nio po :)

Reactions: Mrs.TABss

Mrs.TABss

Nov 26, 2017
- eligibility passed
Nov. 21 - medical passed

Ang bilis naforward app nio po :)
And i’am thankful for that just keep our faith

Reactions: aiz19

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017

They used to just send applications back once something was missing. What they've started doing is notifying sometimes that something is missing instead of sending back. I would guess your application is missing something but they're not sending the entire thing back.

Leyenda14

Sep 18, 2017
Anyone whose application was sent early November still waiting on AOR2? Mine was transfered Nov 9th, and no sign from anyone ever since, no update on ECAS either..

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
They used to just send applications back once something was missing. What they've started doing is notifying sometimes that something is missing instead of sending back. I would guess your application is missing something but they're not sending the entire thing back.
I don't know if this is the case. We had the same e-mail, and it appears that it was just referring to Schedule A. We submitted PCC upfront, I wonder if it has anything to do with this?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I don't know if this is the case. We had the same e-mail, and it appears that it was just referring to Schedule A. We submitted PCC upfront, I wonder if it has anything to do with this?
It doesn't really make sense because you're not supposed to submit schedule A upfront, so how could it be missing?

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
It doesn't really make sense because you're not supposed to submit schedule A upfront, so how could it be missing?
That's a good point. I wonder if it's because they sent the AOR a couple days after ECAS shows that they started processing my Sponsor eligibility. In turn, when I linked the application the request for Schedule A was not showing up because I guess the system couldn't request it until I had linked, and we got advised of AOR after the request was sent.. I don't know, it's all speculation. I realized that my partner 's (PA) passport photos were slightly older than 6 months after we submitted, but nothing has been mentioned to us- even when I called the call centre.
The only weird thing is that the call centre agent (when I asked about our medical which was due to expire shortly-submitted upfront but due to "life" getting in the way, months had passed since got it) said that we won't be getting a request for another medical, that my partner will be able to go and get another one "upfront" in Argentina, and she recommended he wait until it was transferred to our VO. This confused me.
What I know is that everything appears to be in order so far and we are at Mexico VO now, I did, however, send an e-mail to them inquiring about this weird info that we recieved.
That's all I've got!