16-10-2017
File Transfer...
7-11-2017
Med's Request
21-10-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
Hi,

I am sept 5th applicant, got my AOR today, anyone who got AOR, did they also receive request to add PCC and Back Dec
When you link your account the request should in theory, be there waiting for you, people have had different things but seems the majority had it as soon as they linked.

Reactions: Pete2020

cassandra10

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Received application Sept.11.. my husband and I still waiting for an AOR..
Hi,

My husband got his AOR1 today. Application sent Sept.8, received Sept11..
We hope everything will be okay.. I will give birth tomorrow thru CS delivery.. I hope I will be approve as sponsor...
what would be the next step after he received his aor1? Thanks in advance.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hi,

We hope everything will be okay.. I will give birth tomorrow thru CS delivery.. I hope I will be approve as sponsor...
congratulatiions :) ... may you get blessed with a healthy baby...

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Reactions: cassandra10

Pete2020

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hi,

The next step is to link your application. After linking your application you will see a message to upload your police certificate and schedule A form.
Congrats and a safe childbirth

cassandra10

Star Member
May 10, 2017
The next step is to link your application. After linking your application you will see a message to upload your police certificate and schedule A form.
Congrats and a safe childbirth
Thanks Pete2020, may husband successfully linked his application but there's no message to upload his police certificate and scedule A form. Should he wait for email or message from IRCC regarding these two documents?

Pete2020

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Thanks Pete2020, may husband successfully linked his application but there's no message to upload his police certificate and scedule A form. Should he wait for email or message from IRCC regarding these two documents?
He will get an email from CIC after linking telling him that he got a message. It is there in his account. He should go to the account profile and click Check Status and Messages. A page opens that shows Application status and Application message. Hope he can navigate from there.

IrinaS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
App received Sept 8, gor AOR email yesterday.
After I called them and they said on the phone that they are working on Aug 23 applications..
And the officer said our application was not entered into the system.
A few hrs later, we got AOR. Email sent to PA.

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
He will get an email from CIC after linking telling him that he got a message. It is there in his account. He should go to the account profile and click Check Status and Messages. A page opens that shows Application status and Application message. Hope he can navigate from there.
Not always the case. I got AOR a couple days ago and linked right away, and don't have any messages. It can, apparently, take a few days for this. In some cases that I've read on this forum (previous months) a msg never appears because of weird glitches.