+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Tazmania05

Sep 5, 2017
When did you send your application? Did you get your aor?
i send my application feb 15,2017 and recived feb 27, starting process in march 13,2017 for sponsor. and when i check the online the decision made status as sponsor and my husband application received feb 27,2017

Reactions: mich1

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
i send my application feb 15,2017 and recived feb 27, starting process in march 13,2017 for sponsor. and when i check the online the decision made status as sponsor and my husband application received feb 27,2017
Call them and see what is the status of your application. do you know if it was transferred to your visa office?

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
hi any body has any idea on how to translate the chat history? my most of the chats are in language other then English.
you can translate them yourself. and you need to send them your chat history otherwise they will return your package.

Tazmania05

Sep 5, 2017
i dont know yet the status when i checked online as sponsorship status decision made and my husband AOR what is the meaning?

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
do you guys know if your application was in their system before it got returned to you, after fixing the issues and sending it again, would they process it faster or it will be processed according to the date it was received? I know there were people who their applications got returned to them twice and they got their aor within few days after it was received at cpc.
if they return your application that means it didn't pass the preliminary view, i.e, application incomplete for whatever reason. Although I've seen some applicant who did not receive a letter with their package detailing what missing, yet, most of the time there's a letter in your package which explains what missing in your application. If that's the case, it means the application did not enter the system yet. However, you don't have to pay the $75 processing fee when you resubmit as your receipt is still valid but unfortunately they'll treat it as just received.

i was a July 18 applicant got my application returned on August 31 for country specific requirement, old checklist, and PA photo specs. I've fixed it, resent it a week later and now i'm considered a September applicant.

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Dear All Senior,

I am going to apply for Spousal visa. I am principal applicant and my wife is sponsoring me. In (New form of 2017) Supplementary Travel History Form IMM 5562 their is a question.

List all trip you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or residence in the last years(or since your 18th birthday if this was lees then 10 year ago.)

a) You- (Means Principals applicant travel history)

b) Your spouse or common law partner (Means sponsor Travel history)

As per question b) we have to provide them travel history of sponsor also???

Please advise especially those who filled their application forms in 2017.

Reactions: jdCanadian