mamad2020

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My apologies, oath date is march 13, 2018 not February. I will have to E-mail CIC and ask them to reschedule it as I will be outside of Canada on that date.

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Got oath invite for March 9!!!! Wohoo :eek::)

Reactions: miranda1986

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Questions:

My wife and I got test invite today. My two minor kids did not receive the test invite which I understand since they are not required to take the test due to less than 18 years old.

My question is kids are not invited to do interview to check the original documents as we are told to. Is that normal? CIC only check validation of adults, not minors? I will imagine that CIC invite my wife and I to take the test, and ask all of the family members for INTERVIEW to check all the original documents for EACH applicant, including the minors'. Am I right?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Questions:

My wife and I got test invite today. My two minor kids did not receive the test invite which I understand since they are not required to take the test due to less than 18 years old.

My question is kids are not invited to do interview to check the original documents as we are told to. Is that normal? CIC only check validation of adults, not minors? I will imagine that CIC invite my wife and I to take the test, and ask all of the family members for INTERVIEW to check all the original documents for EACH applicant, including the minors'. Am I right?
I believe minor kids are never invited for the test/interview. But you should take all their original documents with you.

gaggi10

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
calgary
App. Filed.......
05-09-2017
  1. hi good morning to all my status updated with oat letter as it is We sent you a notice on February 7, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 29, 2018 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  1. hi good morning to all my status updated with oat letter as it is We sent you a notice on February 7, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 29, 2018 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
Updated. Congrats

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
thats great.. congrats