+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2017 Citizenship Applications

TLHeart

Sep 12, 2017
I missed FOUR trips, as I mentioned in an earlier post last week. The interviewer had the CBSA info in front of him, had it highlighted, and said, ok, you gotta figure out these 4 trips and come back to me once you figure it out. That was a stressful hour of searching my phone email from many years ago to figure it out. But, I applied with 80 days over the needed amount, so even those four trips didn't affect my total number. Hope this helps; just be honest that you forgot! That's what I did, and I got DM the next day. Hopefully positive, I can assume!
Oh and I was in the Scarborough office, just FYI.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I had my test today, Mississauga office. Test was completed in under 5 minutes (19/20). Waited for an hour for the interview.
The interview was 5 minutes for me, for some, it went upto 15-20 minutes. It depends on the complexity in the file that they go through in front of us.
They had the complete paper based application in front of them with notes and initials of various officers at different stages of processing.

Just asked me to confirm address and place of work and asked why my wife did not apply. That is it!!

Icing on the cake is, they gave everyone that passed, invitation to oath right away with the date !

My Oath is Feb 28th , please update the tracker , thanks !
Congratulations! Updated the sheet. Very lucky to get the oath date the same day. Scarborough is a nightmare!

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017
Congrats !!!

Did they asked to show original ielts or transcript ?
I had my test today, Mississauga office. Test was completed in under 5 minutes (19/20). Waited for an hour for the interview.
The interview was 5 minutes for me, for some, it went upto 15-20 minutes. It depends on the complexity in the file that they go through in front of us.
They had the complete paper based application in front of them with notes and initials of various officers at different stages of processing.

Just asked me to confirm address and place of work and asked why my wife did not apply. That is it!!

Icing on the cake is, they gave everyone that passed, invitation to oath right away with the date !

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Congrats !!!

Did they asked to show original ielts or transcript ?
They did not ask for me for language proof. Can't speak for others.
The officer just saw my two pieces of ID ( PR Card and Drivers License ) from a distance.
No other documents.

canadaedmonton

Oct 28, 2017
i was hoping to get it this week as well, i will wait till monday as well and call IRCC if not received by monday.!
Hello
Did you call CIC.
I sent an email last Friday and Saturday morning my ecas did change there was line 6 saying we sent you a mail 26 th of January for the oath ceremony

sep28

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 26th november 2012
Nomination.....
02/11/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
27/01/2013
Med's Done....
05/02/2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada.. :)
Hello
Did you call CIC.
I sent an email last Friday and Saturday morning my ecas did change there was line 6 saying we sent you a mail 26 th of January for the oath ceremony
@canadaedmonton i havnt received anything today as well. called IRCC but couldnt went through. did you sent an email to CPC edmonton?
i will sent one today as well!!

canadaedmonton

Oct 28, 2017
@canadaedmonton i havnt received anything today as well. called IRCC but couldnt went through. did you sent an email to CPC edmonton?
i will sent one today as well!!
Yes CPC Edmonton. I have a friend with the same problem he called CIC and they told him after the test during the interview he can talk to the officer and they can print the invitation for the ceremony

sep28

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 26th november 2012
Nomination.....
02/11/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
27/01/2013
Med's Done....
05/02/2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada.. :)
Yes CPC Edmonton. I have a friend with the same problem he called CIC and they told him after the test during the interview he can talk to the officer and they can print the invitation for the ceremony
@canadaedmonton i just sent an email to CPC Edmonton, Hopefully it wont be an issue. I was assuming that because we received the email about test we wont get a snail mail. About the oath invite they will hand it to us after we clear both test and interview. Hopefully i am right. Even if they send it tomorrow 4 working days wont be enough for it to reach me...

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Admin,

I passed the test today 20/20.
Oath invitation on spot.
Oath date is march 1st 2018.

APP Recieved: Sept 6th
AOR: Oct 6th
IP: Oct 30th
Test Invite: Jan 13th
Test Date: Jan 30
Test results: 20/20
Oath invitation: Jan 30
Oath ceremony: march 1st
Updated. Congrats

Reactions: omarragab

Got sick of waiting

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi Admin,

I passed the test today 20/20.
Oath invitation on spot.
Oath date is march 1st 2018.

APP Recieved: Sept 6th
AOR: Oct 6th
IP: Oct 30th
Test Invite: Jan 13th
Test Date: Jan 30
Test results: 20/20
Oath invitation: Jan 30
Oath ceremony: march 1st
Congrats!!!!

Got sick of waiting

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017

Congrats!!!!