Hello everyone,
CEC Inland
AOR-Sep19
Medical Passed- sep 27th

Any one with similar profile. Please share here

Reactions: Tomi2

NC564

Sep 25, 2017
I am AOR Sept 28th, MEP October 17th, No additional Docs Required November 24th. Have not seen my background check change at all

kewlbum

Oct 30, 2017
AOR - Sept 10

Since then...

Oct 26th:
Additional Documents Required -- "Application Transferred" to Los Angeles consulate office. Want "My Original Birth Certificate with Apostile, FBI check with Apostile, Passport, and an additional verification of my college degree through www.degreeverify.org" (what??). Told to mail it all out to the LA office within 40 days time.

THEN

Nov 15th:
Event Scheduled -- Interview at Vancouver IRCC office. Documents required to bring include...
Passport, Immigration documents showing my status in Canada, original offer letter/contract from Canadian employer, original reference letter from Canadian employer, original pay records from Canadian employer, original English language test result, 2015/2016 tax returns AND N.O.A.s and T4s, original police certificate, any other information I wish to be considered. Interview was scheduled for 11/23 at 10:30am but...

Got a call directly from the Immigration Officer the day before, told me "we can't have the interview at that time and need to reschedule to 3pm that day instead". OK.

1:30pm the next day, another call but from Immigration Officer secretary it sounded. "We can't do 3pm today, you'll get a call or an email tomorrow with a new time".

Email from the Vancouver office confirming the interview was postponed and I'm to wait for further instruction.

Tomorrow arrives, no call or email. Apparently it's supposed to be some time next week though.

Hoping the interview happens before my 40 days time is up (Dec. 5th), because I need to send my passport and FBI check to LA but they also want it for the interview here. What to do?

CEC inland applicant from the US. Good luck to all of us, fingers crossed.

Sorobu

Dec 4, 2015
CEC Inland
AOR: September 30th 2017
Meds passed: Oct 19th ish
Background: Your application is in progress we will let you know when we start your background check (sometime between the former and latter dates)
RPRF Payment: 6th November.
December 1st: We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information.
Also document status changed around the same time to "we do not need additional documents".

I never had NA (apart from before medicals and perhaps shortly afterwards, I'm not too sure, but there was no NA between the change in background status).

I'm not sure where my application is with regards to IP1/IP2.. seems to be conflicting information out there.

Any insight on this would be appreciated.

Has anybody had any other updates?

sussan1589

Jan 27, 2018
Hi Guys,
I am new to this thread from India. I need some clarification on my Express Entry (FSW) Application Status.

My application Status is as below for close to 2 months. Please provide me ur comments on what status it is and when can i expect my PPR?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My AOR date is 16-Sep-2017
ADR - 6-Oct-2017

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Thanks & Regards,
sussan1589

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Hi Guys,
I am new to this thread from India. I need some clarification on my Express Entry (FSW) Application Status.

My application Status is as below for close to 2 months. Please provide me ur comments on what status it is and when can i expect my PPR?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My AOR date is 16-Sep-2017
ADR - 6-Oct-2017

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Thanks & Regards,
sussan1589
It will change to NADR first then you will receive Golden mail. Nothing you can do at time but your status changes to NADR, then you call CIC to check your status.

All the best...

Reactions: sussan1589