+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

Mosey74

Oct 18, 2016
I checked Online service yesterday and find out my AOR and Discover Canada Books was sent since Sept 29, 2016 to me..
But I never receive them.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mosey74 said:
I checked Online service yesterday and find out my AOR and Discover Canada Books was sent since Sept 29, 2016 to me..
But I never receive them.
Why do some get the Canada guide and other don't !!!!

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:
Why do some get the Canada guide and other don't !!!!
If you provided your email address, you probably will not receive paper book but only the link to the PDF.

suriyaramesh

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All:

Got my AOR today morning, Family of 4, Edmonton, just updating the excel sheet

Best Wishes to all of us for the next steps :)

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
If you provided your email address, you probably will not receive paper book but only the link to the PDF.
Thank you

ali393

Oct 19, 2016
Congratulations Suriya

suriyaramesh said:
Hello All:

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suriyaramesh said:
Hello All:

Congratulation..

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suriyaramesh said:
Hello All:

Good news!

punkii

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
This is how the stats looks like;

Everyone from September month received AOR except last four (They may get it in few days)

AIP is sluggish for Ontario applicants

Calgary, Vancouver, and Montreal moving at a good pace

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariakk said:
Application sent: Sep27
Application received :Sep30
AOR : Oct21
Family ..Ottawa
u can follow add / edit this spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=120519601

Hurry49

Sep 18, 2016
Hello,
I have a problem, if anyone can give me any feedback please I would very much appreciate it.

I just checked my ecas and noticed that my home address is correct but my mailing address is the one from my original country. I have not indicated this address in my application at all. I will call them to adjust this. But do you think that this will make my application a non routine one?

Thank.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hurry49 said:
Hello,
I have a problem, if anyone can give me any feedback please I would very much appreciate it.

I just checked my ecas and noticed that my home address is correct but my mailing address is the one from my original country. I have not indicated this address in my application at all. I will call them to adjust this. But do you think that this will make my application a non routine one?

Thank.
I Check my ecas.. i didnt find mailing address.. i can see home address.. where is the link

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hurry49 said:
Hello,

Thank.
Sometime they pick up this address from your immigration application(previous eCAS) and don't change it, I had the similar status, you can change it yourself in eCAS, it will disappear after few days you submit your request and it will have no negative impact on your application.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hurry49 said:
Hello,

Thank.
Have the same problem, I contacted them, and they said as long as the new application has your new address, don't worry about ecas. My AOR letter has my new address, so no need to do anything. the old address has to do with the immigration application and not citizenship

hope this helps