+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
honestly i even stop staring the forum, coz after that i need 2 tablets :).
My conclusion is everyone have unique applications. So be treated individually...
honestly i believe many applicants in september/october have updates but don't follow the forum so the spreadsheet doesn't reflect reality.

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
I agree.

we need to poke them.

dkera said:
honestly i believe many applicants in september/october have updates but don't follow the forum so the spreadsheet doesn't reflect reality.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dkera said:
you are right.. to great extent...:)
but my data is updated..
let see how many will respond that

MY DATA IS UPDATE..IN THE SHEET...

thanks

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VANCOUVERITE123 said:
Two months since Test/ Interview and no update. Sigh. Vancouver is moving so slow.
Best wishes to everyone
Sorry, I don't want to frustrate you, but here in Surrey we are waiting for more than 4 months after Test/Interview and no DM yet. Surrey is moving so slow too.
Every time when we call the call center they say that the delay time is different from case to case and the normal processing time is 12 months so we have to wait.

What is your experience and did you get any Fingerprints or further documents request ?

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
VANCOUVERITE123 said:
Two months since Test/ Interview and no update. Sigh. Vancouver is moving so slow.
Best wishes to everyone
Hello, same boat here. Its been since November. I did my test on November 8th. Decision made on December 2nd. No news of oath yet. Vancouver is really slow...

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
oldfriend said:
Sorry, I don't want to frustrate you, but here in Surrey we are waiting for more than 4 months after Test/Interview and no DM yet. Surrey is moving so slow too.
Every time when we call the call center they say that the delay time is different from case to case and the normal processing time is 12 months so we have to wait.

What is your experience and did you get any Fingerprints or further documents request ?

Please check with them because they seems like finishing some application earlier

Hi Oldfriend were you asked about fingerprints after test. I have seen two files completed in surrey this month my cousin and mine here are details of mine surrey bc

App delivered 31 August
In process September 15 2016
Fingerprints request 19 October 2016
Test invitation December 8
Test date 10 January 2017
DM 12 January
Oath letter January 30
Oath date 22 February

Hopefully you also get a good news soon best of luck

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
ircc is taking a lot of money from applicants ($630 per person) yet the processing has slowed to a crawl.
For some, processing time is creeping upto 6 months now, which is really unfair.
Why are they unable to run the citizenship program without delays when they're making a lot of money from fees. Why is this fee not being used to expedite testing and oath ceremonies.

hopinggirl

Oct 31, 2016
ivana said:
Hello, same boat here. Its been since November. I did my test on November 8th. Decision made on December 2nd. No news of oath yet. Vancouver is really slow...
Hey ivana, i followed one's recommendation to call CIC hotline to ask about my application so I called today. I explained that i took the interview and test on 11/3/2016 and everything seemed to be fine, im just wondering why its still stuck in processs and if theres anything else they needed thats causing the delay. They verified my identity and asked for my file number and put me on hold to check. After a few minutes she got back to me saying that its good news and that its actually already been granted, its just that they're taking their time with all the citizenship ceremonies and none has been assigned yet for mine or the "batch file" of my file. So I should just wait.. So thats good news indeed. CIC online status is still "in process" though.. and I checked the list of oath ceremonies here in vancouver and saw that the end of february's already been assigned and all. So maybe in March? Hopefully... fingers crossed. But this does give me some relief!

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
hopinggirl said:
Hey ivana, i followed one's recommendation to call CIC hotline to ask about my application so I called today. I explained that i took the interview and test on 11/3/2016 and everything seemed to be fine, im just wondering why its still stuck in processs and if theres anything else they needed thats causing the delay. They verified my identity and asked for my file number and put me on hold to check. After a few minutes she got back to me saying that its good news and that its actually already been granted, its just that they're taking their time with all the citizenship ceremonies and none has been assigned yet for mine or the "batch file" of my file. So I should just wait.. So thats good news indeed. CIC online status is still "in process" though.. and I checked the list of oath ceremonies here in vancouver and saw that the end of february's already been assigned and all. So maybe in March? Hopefully... fingers crossed. But this does give me some relief!

Awesome news

Best of luck for oath ceremony soon

ivana

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
hopinggirl said:
Hopinggirl, I also did the samething. CIC call centre confirm granted, ATIP report confirmed granted and my MP confirmed granted too. Three sources, confirmed granted. They all told me the samething. Application granted on December 2nd... Now, Feb 7th, still waiting for oath...

VANCOUVERITE123

Aug 22, 2016
Hey thank you for the feedback. Yes it is very slow. My experience has been good so far. Interview was a breeze. Agent told me that he is waiting for security clearence otherwise everything is fine. He said it could take 6 months but in the end he said see you in two months. No word yet. Hopinggirl had test done a month before me and she is still waiting for DM :)
oldfriend said: