Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
Hi all I am here very happy today I have received Oath invitation in the mail no updates on ecas so here are my full timeline.

Surrey BC

App delivered August 31 2016
In process 15 September 2016
Fingerprints request 19 October
Fingerprints done 27 October
Test invitation December 8
Test date January 10 2017
DM January 12
Oath in the mail 31 January
Oath date 22 February

Thanks a lot all

And best of luck for smooth process

hopinggirl

Oct 31, 2016
ivana said:
Hello, same here. Vancouver its really really slow.
I feel your pain, all this waiting is starting to get pretty tiring :( I have no idea what is taking so long. Other cities/locations are moving so well :'(

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Hi Hopinggirl,

You can call CIC and ask about the status of your application. Hopefully, they will provide a reason for why is it being held.

hopinggirl said:
I feel your pain, all this waiting is starting to get pretty tiring :( I have no idea what is taking so long. Other cities/locations are moving so well :'(

malaspinace

Aug 30, 2016
Hey folks,

Finally I became a proudly Canadian on January 31st ;D; we were 292 people of 45 different countries. It was amazing. I would like to say thank you to all of you that help me in this journey and best of luck.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Congratulations

malaspinace said:
Hey folks,

Finally I became a proudly Canadian on January 31st ;D; we were 292 people of 45 different countries. It was amazing. I would like to say thank you to all of you that help me in this journey and best of luck.

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
malaspinace said:
Hey folks,

great job.. Still in process after the test.. been 2 weeks. no change. Don`t know but really nervous.

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been staring at the spreadsheet, especially the Sept tab, for a long time. I could not figure out what is the fact or facts decide the processing time. Completely random to me. :eek:

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
shyurun79 said:
I have been staring at the spreadsheet, especially the Sept tab, for a long time. I could not figure out what is the fact or facts decide the processing time. Completely random to me. :eek:
I though it was me but everyone does that lol. I tried to put down all the numbers on a piece of paper and see how long it takes on average from test to decision made.I know i can do it in excel but i like to do this manually. Average is 21 days.I called CIC and the lady said i am in security clearance. So its been two weeks and she said if your name matches it could be long. usually its 3-4 weeks. What is this security clearance.what are they checking i even did finger prints. i am not sure :)

hopinggirl

Oct 31, 2016
khanbaba said:
Hi Hopinggirl,

You can call CIC and ask about the status of your application. Hopefully, they will provide a reason for why is it being held.
Which telephone number should I call? Is it a call center or should I directly call the CIC office in my city? I'm bot too sure where to find it.. the letter they sent from when I took the test in November doesnt contain any contact number! Thank you :)

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
You will need to call the central call center. Here is the number 1-888-242-2100.
Local visa office won't entertain these type of queries.

hopinggirl said:
Which telephone number should I call? Is it a call center or should I directly call the CIC office in my city? I'm bot too sure where to find it.. the letter they sent from when I took the test in November doesnt contain any contact number! Thank you :)

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Can some one please update the sheet.
5th line has been added to my on-line status. Oath letter date is February 2nd and Oath date is February 22nd :)

dkera

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanbaba said:
Can some one please update the sheet.
5th line has been added to my on-line status. Oath letter date is February 2nd and Oath date is February 22nd :)
done

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Anyone can tell how long can security clearance take after test/interview? Does it depend on nationality/ethnicity? any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
honestly i even stop staring the forum, coz after that i need 2 tablets :).
My conclusion is everyone have unique applications. So be treated individually...