September 2015 applicants for citizenship

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I hope you passed your test...
srini123 said:
Today, I checked my Ecas and found the following:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 16, 2015.

We started processing your application on October 28, 2015.

We sent you a notice on February 18, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 9, 2016 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Still did not receive the letter. I live in Moncton, NB and will be appearing citizenship test in Fredericton.

Srini

sahan

Dec 31, 2015
Politren said:
This is not surprising for me that you are also diverted to Scarborough. This office is overloaded big time. That's why the timelines here are too slow. One properly working office in the whole GTA is not enough.
Recently I know some cases were also diverted to Scarborogh from Hamilton and Kitchener.
What a mess in GTA

srini123

Feb 24, 2014
I have passed the citizenship test yesterday afternoon and expecting oath sometime between April 5th and May first Week.

Srini

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Congrats buddy.
I passed my citizenship test beginning of Feb, 2016. Haven't heard anything about the oath yet. Its been more than a month now.

srini123 said:
I have passed the citizenship test yesterday afternoon and expecting oath sometime between April 5th and May first Week.

Srini

srini123

Feb 24, 2014
I checked Ecas in the morning and found that my citizenship application status changed from "in process" to "Decision Made"

srini

mingandjuan

Mar 13, 2016
Hi all,
Did anyone receive the fingerprint request letter? I got one on March 11 which said I need to do the fingerprint thing. My status is still in process. It shows online that my application received on September 17 and started processing on October 27.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
mingandjuan said:
Hi all,
Did anyone receive the fingerprint request letter? I got one on March 11 which said I need to do the fingerprint thing. My status is still in process. It shows online that my application received on September 17 and started processing on October 27.
Well, Finger Print is the last hurdle by which CIC try to delay the process. Get your FP done ASAP and it takes 3-4 weeks to finalized.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one else have test scheduled or any good news i am still waiting

smalmal80

Nov 11, 2015
Hello fellas . Am September 2015 applicant . My timeline as follows . Application received : september 29 th . .application in process : october 16 th . .test notification : December 1 st . .Test date : December 16 th . .Decision Made : December 26 th . .Oath : still waiting .

srini123

Feb 24, 2014
Just now checked my ecas and found the following status

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 16, 2015.

We sent you a notice on February 18, 2016 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 9, 2016 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on March 21, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 15, 2016 at 11:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Need to attend citizenship oath ceremony in Fredericton, NB

srini

karliiita

Mar 22, 2016
srini123 said:
Just now checked my ecas and found the following status

We sent you a notice on March 21, 2016 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 15, 2016 at 11:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Need to attend citizenship oath ceremony in Fredericton, NB

srini
congrats!!

smalmal80

Nov 11, 2015
Hello september 20q5 Applicants . Finally my journey is almost over . Got my oath in the mail for April 8 th . Application sent September 17 th . Oath April 8 th . Good luck to you all ☺