Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
DM - June 23, 2015 COPR June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
Evadyrrehs said:
Gosh just after I made that last post I checked my email and there was a mail from CIC and also the same email sent to my wife's email too. Kind of worried as they already have the change of mailing address for my wife and it shows as changed when we log in. As far as her country of residence that one seems odd as they should already know that but we replied to it as Canada as a visitor with the same address as her mailing address. Here's the mail that came from CIC, and it also included her own personal UCI number so now we both have them:

May 15, 2015

UCI: ********

Application: F*******

Sherry *********

E-mail: ********

Dear Sherry ********

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, please indicate your current country of residence and your current mailing address.

Please note:

The above information must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal and/or delay of your application.

Additional documents may be requested by the Visa Officer upon the complete assessment of your application.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa - TG00190

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th Floor, Section B

Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

Canada

E-mail: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Site: www.cic.gc.ca

Note: For e-mails, please click "reply" rather than creating a new e-mail, in order to directly reach the sender.
I thought the Ottawa thread was this one lol... That is a super easy fix :) ... Reply to the email. Make sure you include all your personal information just because they are sticklers about that and answer what they need. Sounds like you will be done soon!!!!! :).. So happy for you!

Evadyrrehs

Nov 4, 2013
Moncton NB Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24/2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov 13/2014
File Transfer...
SA Nov 13/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 22/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 2/2015 and COPR arrived June 10/2015
LANDED..........
June 15/2015 Yay! 8) PR card arrived Sept 3/2015
Mariac819 said:
I thought the Ottawa thread was this one lol... That is a super easy fix :) ... Reply to the email. Make sure you include all your personal information just because they are sticklers about that and answer what they need. Sounds like you will be done soon!!!!! :).. So happy for you!
I had just made a previous post in the Sept thread and then left the forum and checked my email and the CIC mail was there. So I came back and posted right away again back here in the Sept thread and then also thought I'd modify it a bit and post about the mail from CIC in the Ottawa thread lol.

Thank you Maria I'm trying to think positive about it, but you never know what they're up too or what is going to happen it seems till it's actually over.. I also am hoping and praying like crazy that they will find your FBI clearance, and that the MP will get some good news happening for you and your husband like yesterday already! So not fair!

lleahdoll

Nov 12, 2012
USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Sep 9th, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 5th, 2015 (CSQ requested)
AOR Received.
Oct 14th, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 14th, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 29th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Aug 1st, 2015 COPR: Aug 6th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 1st, 2015
Evadyrrehs said:
Gosh just after I made that last post I checked my email and there was a mail from CIC and also the same email sent to my wife's email too. Kind of worried as they already have the change of mailing address for my wife and it shows as changed when we log in. As far as her country of residence that one seems odd as they should already know that but we replied to it as Canada as a visitor with the same address as her mailing address. Here's the mail that came from CIC, and it also included her own personal UCI number so now we both have them:

May 15, 2015

UCI: ********

Application: F*******

Sherry *********

E-mail: ********

Dear Sherry ********

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, please indicate your current country of residence and your current mailing address.

Please note:

The above information must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal and/or delay of your application.

Additional documents may be requested by the Visa Officer upon the complete assessment of your application.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa - TG00190

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th Floor, Section B

Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

Canada

E-mail: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Site: www.cic.gc.ca

Note: For e-mails, please click "reply" rather than creating a new e-mail, in order to directly reach the sender.
hmm.. I wonder why it seems they don't already know this information? But this at least means they are working on your application!! :)

Evadyrrehs

Nov 4, 2013
Moncton NB Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24/2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov 13/2014
File Transfer...
SA Nov 13/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 22/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lleahdoll said:
hmm.. I wonder why it seems they don't already know this information? But this at least means they are working on your application!! :)
Yeah I know it is weird! Her mailing address was changed and confirmed a long time ago so dunno? Also maybe because my wife has been in Canada mostly they needed her to confirm her country of residence. So we said it's Canada as a visitor and put down her mailing address again.. We'll see what happens if anything I guess ...

lleahdoll

Nov 12, 2012
USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Sep 9th, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct 14th, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 14th, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 29th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sep 1st, 2015
Evadyrrehs said:
Yeah I know it is weird! Her mailing address was changed and confirmed a long time ago so dunno? Also maybe because my wife has been in Canada mostly they needed her to confirm her country of residence. So we said it's Canada as a visitor and put down her mailing address again.. We'll see what happens if anything I guess ...
I'm in a similar situation. I've been here as a visitor for awhile. My address in ECAS is my husband's in Quebec. So who knows if I'll get a similar email.

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
Evadyrrehs said:
Thank you Maria I'm trying to think positive about it, but you never know what they're up too or what is going to happen it seems till it's actually over.. I also am hoping and praying like crazy that they will find your FBI clearance, and that the MP will get some good news happening for you and your husband like yesterday already! So not fair!
Thank you <3

redrose19

May 17, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I live in the US and my husband is in Canada. Sent in the Canadian spouse sponsorship immigration papers to the CIC. Went to check my status and this is all it said:

Permanent Residence

1.) We received your application for permanent residence on September 30, 2014.

2.) Medical results have been received.

My husband got approved as a sponsor on Nov 27, 2014.

Medical and fees paid upfront. And now its May and we have had nothing else happen or anyone contact us. I'm getting worried. Is there anyone with same timeline?

lleahdoll

Nov 12, 2012
USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Sep 9th, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct 14th, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 14th, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 29th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sep 1st, 2015
redrose19 said:
Hello Everyone,

I live in the US and my husband is in Canada. Sent in the Canadian spouse sponsorship immigration papers to the CIC. Went to check my status and this is all it said:

Permanent Residence

1.) We received your application for permanent residence on September 30, 2014.

2.) Medical results have been received.

My husband got approved as a sponsor on Nov 27, 2014.

Medical and fees paid upfront. And now its May and we have had nothing else happen or anyone contact us. I'm getting worried. Is there anyone with same timeline?
Don't be worried. I have a similar timeline/info in ecas.
They received our application September 9th, 2014 and medical results were also received quite some time ago.
We got SA a little late because they accidentally had us in the inland pile... >.> so we got it November 14th instead of a month earlier compared to others with similar application received dates.

Hearing nothing is actually best because it means they have everything they need. We got a documents request may 5th and I'm hoping since we sent it immediately, it doesn't slow anything down.

Evadyrrehs

Nov 4, 2013
Moncton NB Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24/2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov 13/2014
File Transfer...
SA Nov 13/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 22/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ours never said anything about medicals only that they received the app for pr on Sept 24 and SA approval when they mailed us on Nov 13. Then it's been dead silent till just this past Friday when we got the email asking for the mailing address and country of residence etc. I guess some get the statement about medicals and some don't it would seem, dunno?

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
Evadyrrehs said:
Ours never said anything about medicals only that they received the app for pr on Sept 24 and SA approval when they mailed us on Nov 13. Then it's been dead silent till just this past Friday when we got the email asking for the mailing address and country of residence etc. I guess some get the statement about medicals and some don't it would seem, dunno?
Call the CIC centre and tell them you want to make sure your medical results are attached to your file. Wouldn't want to have to worry about that later on. If it isn't you could call the office that did it and ask them to send it again.

Evadyrrehs

Nov 4, 2013
Moncton NB Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24/2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov 13/2014
File Transfer...
SA Nov 13/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 22/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mariac819 said:
Call the CIC centre and tell them you want to make sure your medical results are attached to your file. Wouldn't want to have to worry about that later on. If it isn't you could call the office that did it and ask them to send it again.

Thanks Maria probably a good idea seeings how CIC goes lol.. I'm thinking all is okay though as it seems many just get the application received notice when they check their status and others get that plus extra info, dunno? :-\ The notes we ordered should be due to arrive in the email anytime now, hopefully there's good news in them 8)

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
Evadyrrehs said:
Thanks Maria probably a good idea seeings how CIC goes lol.. I'm thinking all is okay though as it seems many just get the application received notice when they check their status and others get that plus extra info, dunno? :-\ The notes we ordered should be due to arrive in the email anytime now, hopefully there's good news in them 8)
Oh yes, your notes will say if the medical as received and if you passed. Mine had all that info on them.

Amalthea

May 27, 2014
Vancity
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
redrose19 said:
Thanks for the response.

Hope the good news come soon for everyone!!!
Thanks redrose, you too!!!

Evadyrrehs

Nov 4, 2013
Moncton NB Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24/2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov 13/2014
File Transfer...
SA Nov 13/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 22/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Got our notes today finally but it's sure hard to tell what's going on lol.. It looks to me that most of it hasn't started yet, but I was hoping to see somewhere that the FBI check was there and the medicals were also but it's not clear to me from reading the thing what to look for.