Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
DM - June 23, 2015 COPR June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
Evadyrrehs said:
Sorry to read this and it also shakes our hopes too :-\.. On a positive I have seen this on here a few times now where they are looking for documents etc and then after you respond they magically find them. Hoping that will happen in your case or that they will accept your scanned copies. Not sure why they want more proof of your relationship as I thought I read you sent like 600 pages so dunno :'(

It will work out Maria just give it time for them to respond to your evidence 8)
I believe they are looking for our marriage certificate.

Thank you for your kind words. I have been hoping that they do miraculously find them. My husband had been pretty calm through this whole process and today was the first time he was furious. Lol

Good luck to everyone. Im going to take a break from the forums. I will come back and update if anything happens.

Amalthea

May 27, 2014
Vancity
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
Mariac819 said:
I believe they are looking for our marriage certificate.

Thank you for your kind words. I have been hoping that they do miraculously find them. My husband had been pretty calm through this whole process and today was the first time he was furious. Lol

Good luck to everyone. Im going to take a break from the forums. I will come back and update if anything happens.
Wishing you all the best Maria. I agree with Evadyrrehs - I'm sure they will read your e-mail, see the evidence, and "find" it. Stay strong lady.

lleahdoll

Nov 12, 2012
USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Sep 9th, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 5th, 2015 (CSQ requested)
AOR Received.
Oct 14th, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 14th, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 29th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Aug 1st, 2015 COPR: Aug 6th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 1st, 2015
Hello all! I was searching around Google about finding a doctor as I'm in need of one and want to figure out Quebec's complicated system before I land.
Anyways, I stumbled upon a blog written by a US to Canada immigrant. Specifically she moved to Montreal. It doesn't seem it's been updated in a couple years but seems to have some great first-hand experiences and reviews. Lots of helpful info for people immigrating to Quebec but still some basic stuff for Canadian immigrants as well.
http://uscitizenmovestocanada.blogspot.ca

Hope it's helpful for some!

Mulez

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 12 2014
Doc's Request.
Yes, May 22 2015
File Transfer...
Oct 28 2014 SA
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 4 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
IP: July 21 DM: July 28 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: August 8 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on August 17th 2015
Cazzy_08 said:
Fingers crossed for everyone! Doing my head in now! Just want a decision so me and my other half can start our new adventure and be with my family! Want to be there for when my nephew arrives in September hopefully!! Started getting the ball rolling with making connections for a job but so hard when I can't commit to a date!!
Hello Cazzy,

Could you share your timeline with us. Maybe add yourself to the spreadsheet?
Are you the sponsor or the principal applicant?

Have a great week everyone!! :)

Cazzy_08

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2014
Doc's Request.
13th may 2015 (never got the memo) 8th July 2015
AOR Received.
18th September 2014
File Transfer...
Approved as a sponsor 5th November 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in July
Mulez said:
Hello Cazzy,

Could you share your timeline with us. Maybe add yourself to the spreadsheet?
Are you the sponsor or the principal applicant?

Have a great week everyone!! :)
Sure I can't add to spreadsheet ad I'm on I pad and comes up funny

I'm the sponsor so far my timeline looks like this

Docs received 18th sep
Sponsor approval 5th November

Meds done In July
All fee's paid upfront

Any more detail?

Mulez

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 12 2014
Doc's Request.
Yes, May 22 2015
File Transfer...
Oct 28 2014 SA
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 4 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
IP: July 21 DM: July 28 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: August 8 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on August 17th 2015
Cazzy_08 said:
Sure I can't add to spreadsheet ad I'm on I pad and comes up funny

I'm the sponsor so far my timeline looks like this

Docs received 18th sep
Sponsor approval 5th November

Meds done In July
All fee's paid upfront

Any more detail?
Looks good. Thanks for your reply and shearing.
Hopefully we all hear soon in September. When you've posted 10 messages, I think you can add some details at your profile settings.

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon... 25/6/2015 !!!!!!!!!!! Anticipated
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-t46995.0.html
[/quote]

So ssssss so Sorry Mariac, what a bunch of Half Wits. Fucking retards! Ugg

Cazzy_08

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18th September 2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Upfront in July
Mulez said:
Looks good. Thanks for your reply and shearing.
Hopefully we all hear soon in September. When you've posted 10 messages, I think you can add some details at your profile settings.
Thankyou - hoping to get out there around sep/oct this year so fingers crossed they come across our file soon!

mandy_28115

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29,2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 13 2014
AOR Received.
September 26,2014
File Transfer...
November5, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug 15, 2014
LANDED..........
May 24, 2015
COPR in the mail today was sent April 29 but since it went to the states first then my mom forwarded it to me. So happy! Trying to decide when to go land. Still trying to figure out my car situation since it is not paid off and I can't get the title until then, I am trying to get grasp on that.

Happy Times for everyone ;D

mandy_28115

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29,2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 13 2014
AOR Received.
September 26,2014
File Transfer...
November5, 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug 15, 2014
LANDED..........
May 24, 2015
Mariac819 said:
We did all we could right now. So now we wait. Monday my husband will see his MP. Heartbroken doesn't begin to describe what we are feeling. It looks like it will be a long time before we see a DM. :(
Any word? I am so sorry this is happening! I hope it turns up

Evadyrrehs

Nov 4, 2013
Moncton NB Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24/2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov 13/2014
File Transfer...
SA Nov 13/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 22/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
DM June 2/2015 and COPR arrived June 10/2015
LANDED..........
June 15/2015 Yay! 8) PR card arrived Sept 3/2015
mandy_28115 said:
COPR in the mail today was sent April 29 but since it went to the states first then my mom forwarded it to me. So happy! Trying to decide when to go land. Still trying to figure out my car situation since it is not paid off and I can't get the title until then, I am trying to get grasp on that.

Happy Times for everyone ;D
Awesome news and congrats Mandy :)

Mandy I know you didn't get news till Sept about the receipt of your file as you forgot to include some stuff, but I really believe that you were still put in the lot with the rest of the July or August applicants and are seen as such by CIC so technically not a Sept applicant.. I am very happy and excited for you of course as we all are 8) But when trying to figure out the time frame for the rest of us Sept folks your experience kind of throws it off imo, as you are probably in the batch with the August people at CIC.. That would make sense to me as going by the Sept spread sheet you are the only one at the Ottawa VO that has COPR and you're a late Sept applicant according to the info you put for received etc.. Anyhow I just wanted to point that out as a possibility and for the rest of us to realize that you are probably some weeks ahead of us all even though you're in the Sept spread sheet and the Sept Outland thread etc..

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
DM - June 23, 2015 COPR June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
mandy_28115 said:
Any word? I am so sorry this is happening! I hope it turns up
Hello Guys / Ladies ... I had taken a small break. My husband and I went to Toronto to celebrate our anniversary and it was wonderful. For 3 full days I didn't think of immigration.

The Ottawa VO has not replied to my 4 emails. I also sent them by mail a well drafted letter and copies of everything.

The Call centre is useless and told me that Ottawa might take "weeks" to reply because they aren't equipped to answer emails.

My husband's MP is going to start looking into the matter and said "we will ensure that they look for those papers and see what we can do to speed up this process." Wed of next week we meet with them again and hope something good comes out of all this.

I will be going public and sharing our story with the media. I believe it is important they the Ottawa VO is exposed for their poor handling of documents. Especially when I know I am not alone in this matter.

Right now I am praying everyday that they just find my stuff and process my application and maybe one of these days ill just see DM and this will all be a nightmare that I woke up from.

I will continue to hope that all my Sept friends hear something soon!... Please pray for my husband and I.

Hugs

Cazzy_08

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18th September 2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Upfront in July
Mariac819 said:
Hello Guys / Ladies ... I had taken a small break. My husband and I went to Toronto to celebrate our anniversary and it was wonderful. For 3 full days I didn't think of immigration.

The Ottawa VO has not replied to my 4 emails. I also sent them by mail a well drafted letter and copies of everything.

The Call centre is useless and told me that Ottawa might take "weeks" to reply because they aren't equipped to answer emails.

My husband's MP is going to start looking into the matter and said "we will ensure that they look for those papers and see what we can do to speed up this process." Wed of next week we meet with them again and hope something good comes out of all this.

I will be going public and sharing our story with the media. I believe it is important they the Ottawa VO is exposed for their poor handling of documents. Especially when I know I am not alone in this matter.

Right now I am praying everyday that they just find my stuff and process my application and maybe one of these days ill just see DM and this will all be a nightmare that I woke up from.

I will continue to hope that all my Sept friends hear something soon!... Please pray for my husband and I.

Hugs
Fingers crossed for you! Your about 10 days ahead of us so we hope we hear very soon,mane like you we posted a tonne of evidence for our relationship! Xx

Evadyrrehs

Nov 4, 2013
Moncton NB Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24/2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov 13/2014
File Transfer...
SA Nov 13/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 22/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Well here we are half way through May and so far not much has happened, and some have not received the nicest news so far this month to say the least! ??? As far as the Ottawa VO goes there's a couple that have made it but I'd say the dates are somewhat suspect as per the rest of us.. Also the spreadsheet seems to be all out of whack for some reason as of today I noticed..

So all that being said here's hoping the rest of May brings good changes and starts to rock! 8)

Evadyrrehs

Nov 4, 2013
Moncton NB Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24/2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Nov 13/2014
File Transfer...
SA Nov 13/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 22/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Gosh just after I made that last post I checked my email and there was a mail from CIC and also the same email sent to my wife's email too. Kind of worried as they already have the change of mailing address for my wife and it shows as changed when we log in. As far as her country of residence that one seems odd as they should already know that but we replied to it as Canada as a visitor with the same address as her mailing address. Here's the mail that came from CIC, and it also included her own personal UCI number so now we both have them:

May 15, 2015

UCI: ********

Application: F*******

Sherry *********

E-mail: ********

Dear Sherry ********

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, please indicate your current country of residence and your current mailing address.

Please note:

The above information must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal and/or delay of your application.

Additional documents may be requested by the Visa Officer upon the complete assessment of your application.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa - TG00190

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th Floor, Section B

Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

Canada

E-mail: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Site: www.cic.gc.ca

Note: For e-mails, please click "reply" rather than creating a new e-mail, in order to directly reach the sender.