Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon... 25/6/2015 !!!!!!!!!!! Anticipated
ramin.gh said:
Hello everyone,

I applied to sponsor my spouse (Out Land Sponsorship, Quebec Sponsorship) on December 12, 2014. Base on the time frame for the first step, sponsor eligibility, it should takes 85 calendar days, which would be around March 7th. As I've read on the Quebec website, I have to apply for the undertaking and CSQ at the time I receive an approval letter from CIC stating that I'm eligible to sponsor my spouse and inviting me to submit the package A alongside the CSQ form to the MIDI; however, on February 27th, I received a letter from CIC just asking to apply for the CSQ and undertaking without mentioning anything about approving me as a sponsor. Also, when I check the online status, it cannot find anything regarding my application.

So, is this the approval letter? Is there anyone having the same experience?
( In the QC website it stated that I have to send a copy of the approval letter along with my undertaking application)

I was wondering if anyone could help.

Best regards,
Ramin
I responded to this in the December thread. Goodluck

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
Mariac819 said:
CONGRATs! ..... :D
Thank you Maria, any news yet on 2nd stage?

moshooo

Mar 5, 2015
Sorry for my silly question...got an email from the visa office in Cairo requesting additional documents to be sent within 30 days...don't know what to do next...send the documents by email or by DHL and if I sent it by DHL what is the address the documents should sent to..Cairo visa office address or the case processing center in mississauga or what ?...please help

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
moshooo said:
Sorry for my silly question...got an email from the visa office in Cairo requesting additional documents to be sent within 30 days...don't know what to do next...send the documents by email or by DHL and if I sent it by DHL what is the address the documents should sent to..Cairo visa office address or the case processing center in mississauga or what ?...please help

Without reading the letter , we can't be sure . 1st see if it says email some Vo excepts this some don't, or which office to mail it too. It should have it all in the letter they sent you . It depends how far your application is along to determine which office they are requesting.

moshooo

Mar 5, 2015
taffy7 said:
Without reading the letter , we can't be sure . 1st see if it says email some Vo excepts this some don't, or which office to mail it too. It should have it all in the letter they sent you . It depends how far your application is along to determine which office they are requesting.
Thanks taffy7 for your response...This is the letter

Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - File #: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence submitted at this office subsequent to the receipt of a sponsorship undertaking on your behalf by Ms. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that in order to continue the processing of your application, the following documents will be required:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please provide the above by latest April 2nd, 2015. If nothing has been received from your end by that date, we shall proceed to the final assessment of your case based on the information/documents already on file. As the required documents are directly related to the final assessment to be made on this application, failure to provide it within the deadline above could lead to its refusal.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Visa Section/Section des visas

Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
Email: cairo.visa@international.gc.ca

Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

Cairo, Egypt

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
moshooo said:
Thanks taffy7 for your response...This is the letter

Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - File #: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence submitted at this office subsequent to the receipt of a sponsorship undertaking on your behalf by Ms. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that in order to continue the processing of your application, the following documents will be required:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please provide the above by latest April 2nd, 2015. If nothing has been received from your end by that date, we shall proceed to the final assessment of your case based on the information/documents already on file. As the required documents are directly related to the final assessment to be made on this application, failure to provide it within the deadline above could lead to its refusal.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Visa Section/Section des visas

Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
Email: cairo.visa @ international.gc.ca

Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

Cairo, Egypt

Email then , it don't say send them physical . It will get their faster , so email them to cario.visa@international.gc.ca

moshooo

Mar 5, 2015
taffy7 said:
Email then , it don't say send them physical . It will get their faster , so email them to cario.visa @ international.gc.ca
Thank you so much taffy7.you really helped me...gonna try with email like you said.

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
DM - June 23, 2015 COPR June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
michminn said:
Thank you Maria, any news yet on 2nd stage?
Nothing... Radio silence.. sitting ducks! lol

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
Mariac819 said:
Nothing... Radio silence.. sitting ducks! lol
I know how you feel, hopefully you'll hear something soon. :)

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
moshooo said:
You can email everything unless it is you Police certificate or a request for an original signed document.

Gsizzle

Oct 27, 2014
Hello All,

I am just curious to know from others who submitted their spouses application in September 2014. Have you guys received anything other update after your Sponsor Approval?

The only firm news I received was back in December was my SA. There hasn't been any significant changes to my wife's outbound application since then. When I called the CIC Customer service in the end of Jan 2015, they mentioned the application has forwarded to CPC Ottawa for further processing. Is there any other way to contacting them other then there email OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca?

It will be highly appreciated if anyone can shed any light on my situation.

Mulez

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 12 2014
Doc's Request.
Yes, May 22 2015
File Transfer...
Oct 28 2014 SA
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 4 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
IP: July 21 DM: July 28 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: August 8 2015
LANDED..........
Landed on August 17th 2015
Hello,

My name is Peter and I'm from Holland. My wife and I send our application on Sept 05 2014. On Oct 28 CIC Mississauga send us an e-mail that my wife met the requirements. We have an outland procedure, but they send our package to CPC Ottawa.

Hopefully a new update soon.

I have the same questions as you have Gsizzle, so I'm following this topic.

Peter

aliahmed_aa

Sep 20, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
None
pplication received 11-Sept-14
PER 02-Jan-15
VO London
Received Photos (re-submitted) on 26-Feb-15
ECAS status in-process

I am currently working in KSA but in order to change the job I have to go on Final Exit and come back to KSA on a new visa. This will take around 2 months.

I will have to close my Bank accounts and withdraw the funds. Then redeposit in new account when I come back.
My questions are:

- What should I do if they asked for a six month bank statement afterwards?
- What will happen if they call the bank to verify and my bank account is closed?
- I have already submitted PCC with the application. Will they ask for a new one? since its more than 6 months old now.

Seniors please answer.

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
SA: 31-10-2014 In Process: 07-09-2015
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014 extended until 19-10-2016
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
Gsizzle said:
Hello All,

I am just curious to know from others who submitted their spouses application in September 2014. Have you guys received anything other update after your Sponsor Approval?

The only firm news I received was back in December was my SA. There hasn't been any significant changes to my wife's outbound application since then. When I called the CIC Customer service in the end of Jan 2015, they mentioned the application has forwarded to CPC Ottawa for further processing. Is there any other way to contacting them other then there email OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca?

It will be highly appreciated if anyone can shed any light on my situation.
Mulez said:
Hello,

My name is Peter and I'm from Holland. My wife and I send our application on Sept 05 2014. On Oct 28 CIC Mississauga send us an e-mail that my wife met the requirements. We have an outland procedure, but they send our package to CPC Ottawa.

Hopefully a new update soon.

I have the same questions as you have Gsizzle, so I'm following this topic.

Peter
That is the only way you can communicate with Ottawa but my question is why do you need to contact them at all? Your files are in Ottawa and are well within the processing time. Ottawa, or any visa office for that matter will not tell you anything as your files are within the processing time.