+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

atanubec

Aug 13, 2014
Hi Admin, I have received the Visa and CoPR on 10th April. Planning to land on 8th May. Request you to please update the sheet. Many thanks to all of you for the wonderful support. Looking forward for landing procedures.

Palani88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2nd 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Jan 14th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
File Transfer...
Jan 2015
Med's Request
March 10th 2016
Med's Done....
March 15th 2016
Passport Req..
April 6th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY
atanubec said:
Hi Admin, I have received the Visa and CoPR on 10th April. Planning to land on 8th May. Request you to please update the sheet. Many thanks to all of you for the wonderful support. Looking forward for landing procedures.
Hi buddy,
May I know when did cic receive ur passport and when did they send ready for visa email?

Thanks

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
Guys, I believe there would be members in this thread who would have recently asked for Visa change to Delhi...Can I request some to please help on the 2 queries:

1. How much time would it take for CIC, Ottawa to change the visa office to Delhi (based on some recent experience)
2. Under normal scenarios, CIC gives 30 days to submit the passports. But when request for visa change is made, do they again start the clock to 30 days or do they reduce the days to submit the passports...

Sam_2016

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Sep 2014
Doc's Request.
7 March 2016 (T4 and NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
5 Feb 2015
Med's Request
5 March 2016
Med's Done....
8 March 2016, Upfront RPRF: 6 March 2016
Passport Req..
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
VISA ISSUED...
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
Gii87 said:
Hi Sam 2016
I think we are the only one waiting now, I did medical on 8th March ecase updated but no PPR. I think some people getting PPR and ecase still show's in process.
I hope we will get something tomorrow
If u hear anything please let us
Thanks
Hi Gii87,
Yeah, I think so. It's been really tough at this point.
Sure, the second I receive the email, I'll update in the forum.

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Gii87 said:
Hi Sam 2016
I think we are the only one waiting now, I did medical on 8th March ecase updated but no PPR. I think some people getting PPR and ecase still show's in process.
I hope we will get something tomorrow
If u hear anything please let us
Thanks
I'm still waiting I'm September 30th did Upfront MR March 11th my Son did Upfront MR April 4th and Upfront RPRF April 11 and still nothing yet ecas still haven't changed to medical received

raj99

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017 & 25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
15 july 2017
AOR Received.
June 24,2017
IELTS Request
--------
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
June 29, 2017
Med's Done....
Med passed- July 10, 2017
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
dm and ppr 28th march
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
-
Blackharmer said:
I'm still waiting I'm September 30th did Upfront MR March 11th my Son did Upfront MR April 4th and Upfront RPRF April 11 and still nothing yet ecas still haven't changed to medical received
as my MP says: cic is the only department in canada which is hard to get any answer from
my timeline
app recd.- 8 sept 2014
aor recd: 5 jan 2015
medical done upfront: december 10, 2015
additional doc:- feb 10 2016 submitted on march 10, 2016
rprf request:- 3 march 2016, paid same day
ppr: : ??? :eek:
copr: ??? :eek:
wait continues....................................................

mandeep13

Oct 31, 2015
Hi
I m August applicant . got ready for visa email on 4 April and CIC reserved on 5 April . I don't got my passport back yet . can any one tell me how long will it take?
Thanks

Prax

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Prax said:
I received my PPR yesterday (email with subject line "Ready for Visa" containing the instructions on how to send my passport to the visa office here in my country).

Now I have a couple of questions ..
1. My spouse and kids names (dependents) were not mentioned in the email.
Is it normal? Only my UCI number is there in the email along with my application No.

2. The other question is, with in how many days should I complete my landing once I received my COPR and visa?
Can someone help me please with the above? Thanks in advance

jabuguin

Jan 26, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen,

1.We received your application for permanent residence on September 19, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 2, 2015.
3.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 3, 2015.
4.We started processing your application on February 3, 2015.
5.Medical results have been received.(upfront)
6.RPRF request April 4, 2016 and paid the same day.
6.Decision Made April 8, 2016
7.COPR arrived April 14, 2016

The wait is over. Almost 19 months.

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
jabuguin said:
Ladies and gentlemen,

1.We received your application for permanent residence on September 19, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 2, 2015.
3.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 3, 2015.
4.We started processing your application on February 3, 2015.
5.Medical results have been received.(upfront)
6.RPRF request April 4, 2016 and paid the same day.
6.Decision Made April 8, 2016
7.COPR arrived April 14, 2016

The wait is over. Almost 19 months.
great news!

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
Hey guys,

now my wait is finally over I thought I'd share my story with you.

I gained 1+ years work experience through IEC, I loved Canada so much that as soon as my visa was finished, I came back home and started getting docs together to apply for my PR (at these times I knew nothing about bowp etc)

I applied on Sept 8th with work experience from 2 qualifying employers.
I included all the required documents in my application, however I only had a Letter of employment from 1 of my employers.

Throughout the process I received the fake rprf request in January (which I paid a few days later), Request for update passport in February, and a day later Medical request.

About a week after I got medicals received update in ecas, I had an email from cic, stating they had "concerns that my work experience may not be credible" as I did not provide a letter of employment and that although I provided all payslips contracts etc there was still "insufficient evidence" that I tried to obtain a LOE and I was given 30 days to provide any other documents that would allay their concerns.
I was on a wave of emotions; getting medicals update thinking everything was going well, then receiving this!
I wasted no time, and replied back to their email the same day, with screen shots of previous emails etc.

I never got a reply back to my email but a week later I got a request for new Schedule A, Police Cert & updated travel history.

Once I received the new police certificate, I scanned and sent all requested documents on 2nd April.
The next time I heard from CIC was last week; 7th April, in an email asking me to confirm my address. Of course I replied straight away and the next day my ecas status had changed to Decision Made (and a mysterious second line we sent you correspondence acknowledge receipt of your application...)

Exactly one week later 14th April 2016; my life changed, when i recived my copr in the mail :D :D :D

Its been a long journey, hope me and my story can help others going through the process

vark

Sep 21, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
4163 & 2172
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014 reached 01-Oct2014
Doc's Request.
14-03-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Interview........
RPRF Req: 27April & Paid 04May
Passport Req..
06 Jun 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 10-Jun-2016 Received back 14-Jun-2016
BlessedSherry said:
Hey guys,

now my wait is finally over I thought I'd share my story with you.

I gained 1+ years work experience through IEC, I loved Canada so much that as soon as my visa was finished, I came back home and started getting docs together to apply for my PR (at these times I knew nothing about bowp etc)

I applied on Sept 8th with work experience from 2 qualifying employers.
I included all the required documents in my application, however I only had a Letter of employment from 1 of my employers.

Throughout the process I received the fake rprf request in January (which I paid a few days later), Request for update passport in February, and a day later Medical request.

About a week after I got medicals received update in ecas, I had an email from cic, stating they had "concerns that my work experience may not be credible" as I did not provide a letter of employment and that although I provided all payslips contracts etc there was still "insufficient evidence" that I tried to obtain a LOE and I was given 30 days to provide any other documents that would allay their concerns.
I was on a wave of emotions; getting medicals update thinking everything was going well, then receiving this!
I wasted no time, and replied back to their email the same day, with screen shots of previous emails etc.

I never got a reply back to my email but a week later I got a request for new Schedule A, Police Cert & updated travel history.

Once I received the new police certificate, I scanned and sent all requested documents on 2nd April.
The next time I heard from CIC was last week; 7th April, in an email asking me to confirm my address. Of course I replied straight away and the next day my ecas status had changed to Decision Made (and a mysterious second line we sent you correspondence acknowledge receipt of your application...)

Exactly one week later 14th April 2016; my life changed, when i recived my copr in the mail :D :D :D

Its been a long journey, hope me and my story can help others going through the process
Congrats BlessedSherry :D
Quite a roller-coaster ;) ..

I guess even I might have issues with my work experience and the NOC I have given.. lets see. I am still to get my MR.

VitalyBogu

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
Hi guys, I need some advice,

Just spoke with CIC call center representative, asked him about my criminality check (last time that I talked to them they told me that it's the only thing left for me to pass on my application) and he told me that I passed the criminality.
So obviously if every thing is complete now I asked him if they have a dission on my application and when I will get the COPR, he told me that he can't check that but probably I will need to wait until August :(

Can anybody who was in that situation tell me please how long after every thing is complete should I get "dission made" on Ecas and get my COPR? The wait is really frustrating, because it's a fact that people who sent application after me is already getting PPR and COPR! :'(

Davehumpho12

Feb 3, 2016
Oshawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Do you think it's safe to assume that CIC put you on the back burner if you are living in Canada while you wait for your application to complete?
The stress is just the same, it might be actually even worse as you have already uprooted and moved, you might have restrictions on your work life (I am on closed work permit) and every day the clock is ticking down on that permit and your praying for COPR to happen and in the back of your mind, what if my permit runs out and I cant get a new one? I might lose my health coverage (again). What if I get rejected?
That's a lot on anyone's plate.
At the same time, I am thinking, you have the last 4 years of my life, right in front of you. I must be the easiest person in the world to process. You have work, health, financial, police history surely at your fingertips
I am right here in Canada and have been for years, call me if you need any information. But no its wait, wait, wait while we randomly process people who applied before and after you?
I am extremely happy that peoples journeys are coming to an end. I wish there was some predictability and order to the way they process applications.
I am almost certain that I am on the back burner because I live here, my needs are the same as everyone else's so stop delaying, please.

Kota1978

Jan 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2015
Med's Request
24-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
07-Mar-2016
Interview........
RPRF email on Mar-03-2016, paid same day.
Passport Req..
14-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-May-2016
LANDED..........
15-May-2016--Yipee!!!!
Davehumpho12 said:
Do you think it's safe to assume that CIC put you on the back burner if you are living in Canada while you wait for your application to complete?
The stress is just the same, it might be actually even worse as you have already uprooted and moved, you might have restrictions on your work life (I am on closed work permit) and every day the clock is ticking down on that permit and your praying for COPR to happen and in the back of your mind, what if my permit runs out and I cant get a new one? I might lose my health coverage (again). What if I get rejected?
That's a lot on anyone's plate.
At the same time, I am thinking, you have the last 4 years of my life, right in front of you. I must be the easiest person in the world to process. You have work, health, financial, police history surely at your fingertips
I am right here in Canada and have been for years, call me if you need any information. But no its wait, wait, wait while we randomly process people who applied before and after you?
I am extremely happy that peoples journeys are coming to an end. I wish there was some predictability and order to the way they process applications.
I am almost certain that I am on the back burner because I live here, my needs are the same as everyone else's so stop delaying, please.
I am not sure how helpful these tricks were but it helped my file moving..

Keep sending email after some time to get update....Like after paying RPRF although I was able to check ECAS status through receipt no even though I sent email to get status... The logic was to keep your file up in the queue.

Same thing I did after medical.

Do pay RPRF fee upfront..Try to provide any document if you think it would helped VO to take decision in your favour.

Best of luck..B+...

I was jobless for 8 months before BOWP came (was in CLosed work permit & had fight with my manager), You are in better situation...hopefully this wait is coming to end soon..