+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

Ajay90

Feb 16, 2016
rcpcanada said:
Hi All,

I have received my medicals on March 5th, can some one please let me know the where I can get it done in Bangalore India.

My Application Received date:- Sep 29th 2014.

Good Luck for the remaining people who are all waiting for Medical request.
Hi You can get it done at any below mentioned address:
Hope this helps

City: Bangalore
Name: Girikumar Venati
Address: Fortis Hospitals,
154/9, Bannerghatta Road,
Karnataka,
Telephone: (080) 66214444 / 22544444
Mob: 97429 26668
Spoken Languages: English, Hindi

Name: Shalini Joshi
Address: Fortis Hospitals,
154/9, Bannerghatta Road,
Karnataka,
Mob: 97429 26668

Name: Jayasree Kailasam
Address: Fortis Hospital,
154/9, Bannerghatta Road,,
Karnataka,
Spoken Languages: English

Name: Susan Abraham
Address: Elbit Medical Diagnostic Ltd,
Indian Express Building, Queens Road,
Karnataka,
560 001
Telephone: (080) 22860761 / 228060365
Ext: 30 / 38

Name: Santosh Chandy
Karnataka,
560 001
Telephone: (080) 22860761 / 22860365
Ext: 30 / 38

Name: Vatsala Devi Wendran
Karnataka,
560 001
Telephone: (080) 40570000 / +91 9964369115
Spoken Languages: English

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
MR for my wife 10 minutes ago. Today is Sunday 2016-03-06. My AOR is 2015-02-04.

No MR for me, though. CIC is very funny.

Some of you might know that we have already done and passed EE medicals. Guessing we will somehow let CIC know that we did upfront medical.

atanubec

Aug 13, 2014
canadamaple said:
Hiya. The PPR email should be pretty standard. Can you please copy and paste the email here and remove all your personal information? I am sure there is a line there that you probably overlooked. I am happy to help.
Please see the content of the letter:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

· VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

· Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Sincerely,

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
atanubec said:
Please see the content of the letter:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

· VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

· Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

Since the Canadian High Commission has outsourced the task of handling visa and passport issues to VFS, your email looks different than the standard email that many of us received. Here is the text taken from the PPR that I received.

"If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America."

Your best bet is to send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and explain your situation. Please indicate all your details such as client id number, application number, date of birth, nationality, etc in your email. They should normally send your file over to London and you will receive an email when this is done. I hope that this helps. Good luck.

atanubec

Aug 13, 2014
canadamaple said:
Since the Canadian High Commission has outsourced the task of handling visa and passport issues to VFS, your email looks different than the standard email that many of us received. Here is the text taken from the PPR that I received.

"If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America."

Your best bet is to send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and explain your situation. Please indicate all your details such as client id number, application number, date of birth, nationality, etc in your email. They should normally send your file over to London and you will receive an email when this is done. I hope that this helps. Good luck.
Thanks so much for your help. I did the same. Sent one mail explaining the same. Waiting for their response.

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Sep 25 2014 cec said:
Is any September applicants still waiting for MR ? I didn't receive any thing after AOR . I am going nuts .... . Please reply Sad .
I'm September 30th and nothing yet after AOR

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Sep 25 2014 cec said:
Is any September applicants still waiting for MR ? I didn't receive any thing after AOR . I am going nuts .... . Please reply Sad .
When was your application received? When did you receive AOR?

Ajay90

Feb 16, 2016
Sep 25 2014 cec said:
Sailing in the same boatas you, hope to see something in mailbox soon.. Fingers crossed