Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront 05-03-2016; Upfront RPRF 08-03-2016
Sep 25 2014 cec said:
Hi all : I am a sep 25 2014 applicant . I wanted to know if anyone is still waiting for their MR from sep 1 - sep 25 th ? PLease advice. As I have not received update apart from AOR . Please let me know if anyone is sailing in the boat? Thanks ! :(
Hi, I am Sep 25th as well and I haven't heard anything since AOR. I did upfront medicals today and I am going to pay RPRF today as well. Did you apply for any notes? The last notes i applied in January said my due date is April 4th 2916. Hope it helps and wish good luck to all of us.

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
atanubec said:
Hi..Sep 22 Applicant..Got 'Ready for Visa' mail at last..Waited for this day for long long time :D :D
Thanks to all in this forum for wonderful support...
Have one question to the seniors in this group please..I applied from India and hence selected New Delhi as processing office. But currently I am in UK.
Can I change the processing office to London and send the passport there? Nothing is mentioned about the same in the mail :( :(
Please advise...Scared now..
If you look at the PPR email, it clearly says that if you are not in North America, you should notify CIC immediately. They will send further instructions so that you can send your passport to the nearest Canadian Embassy for visa stamping. This is highlighted in yellow text in the email from CIC. Hope this helps.

atanubec

Aug 13, 2014
canadamaple said:
If you look at the PPR email, it clearly says that if you are not in North America, you should notify CIC immediately. They will send further instructions so that you can send your passport to the nearest Canadian Embassy for visa stamping. This is highlighted in yellow text in the email from CIC. Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot for your response. But no such thing is mentioned in my PPR mail, so I am worried about. I have replied to CIC to change the Visa Office for stamping. Waiting for their response. If you know the average waiting time, that would help. Read in another forum, it is 10-13 days, not sure though :(

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
atanubec said:
Thanks a lot for your response. But no such thing is mentioned in my PPR mail, so I am worried about. I have replied to CIC to change the Visa Office for stamping. Waiting for their response. If you know the average waiting time, that would help. Read in another forum, it is 10-13 days, not sure though :(
Hiya. The PPR email should be pretty standard. Can you please copy and paste the email here and remove all your personal information? I am sure there is a line there that you probably overlooked. I am happy to help.

JellyCat

Mar 5, 2016
Hi guys,

I have been a silent reader of this forum for a year and a half. Here is my time line:

App. filed September 25, 2014
AOR received February 9, 2015
MR March 4, 2016

I had a little incident with my immigration consultant a couple of days ago. I told him that I'm going to do upfront medical and asked him what category it should be. Got a very rough reply not to do anything unless the immigration asks.
I replied to him that I have other plans coming this summer and I need to plan my schedule, and that upfront medical applicants have their applications proceeded faster. In the same email I also asked him if he could call and check with the immigration what's happening with my application. Got a very angry reply that if I keep asking him things he is not supposed to do, he will start charging me, or maybe I want to cancel the contract with him. And then a couple of minutes later he forwards me a message from CIC with MR files...It looked like the MR email arrived at the same time while he was asking me if I want to cancel the contract. Hmmm,,,,I understand that I was bugging my consultant and his strategy was just wait without doing anything from this side.

I'm planning to do medical this week.
1. Does my consultant have to inform CIC that my medical is done to CIC? Or it's not necessary to let CIC know that I have done my medical and they will find out by themselves?
2. Or can I send an email by myself from my email address and inform CIC that I did medical?
3. There is a space for a picture in the medical form. Can it be any picture of me? there is no any particular info about the format.

Looking forward to hearing any thoughts/opinions.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JellyCat said:
Hi guys,

I have been a silent reader of this forum for a year and a half. Here is my time line:

App. filed September 25, 2014
AOR received February 9, 2015
MR March 4, 2016

I had a little incident with my immigration consultant a couple of days ago. I told him that I'm going to do upfront medical and asked him what category it should be. Got a very rough reply not to do anything unless the immigration asks.
I replied to him that I have other plans coming this summer and I need to plan my schedule, and that upfront medical applicants have their applications proceeded faster. In the same email I also asked him if he could call and check with the immigration what's happening with my application. Got a very angry reply that if I keep asking him things he is not supposed to do, he will start charging me, or maybe I want to cancel the contract with him. And then a couple of minutes later he forwards me a message from CIC with MR files...It looked like the MR email arrived at the same time while he was asking me if I want to cancel the contract. Hmmm,,,,I understand that I was bugging my consultant and his strategy was just wait without doing anything from this side.

I'm planning to do medical this week.
1. Does my consultant have to inform CIC that my medical is done to CIC? Or it's not necessary to let CIC know that I have done my medical and they will find out by themselves?
2. Or can I send an email by myself from my email address and inform CIC that I did medical?
3. There is a space for a picture in the medical form. Can it be any picture of me? there is no any particular info about the format.

Looking forward to hearing any thoughts/opinions.
Consultants can often become a pain in the a.. And they feel like they are doing us a favour. They forget that they are gettinf paid. Anyway dont bother. U can do upfront. And yes if u are a normal cec applicant upfront normally makes the process quicker. Anyway u got it now so congrats.

For e medical u dont need pics just go and get it done where e medical is available. Call before hand to find out. And u can upload the medical sheet u get urself.

CEC_TorontoApplicant

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
Kiranmayi said:
To,
Consular Officer
Case Processing Centre- Ottawa
Dear Sir/Madam,

Wanted to inform you that I have recently given upfront medicals for my Perminent Residence Application which was sumitted under Canadian Experience Class (CEC) on ********. The eMedicals were upaloded on ***** by the Doctor and I have received confirmation from the Medical Office.

Please find attached confirmation reciept for your reference. Hence I am requesting you to acknowledge my eMedicals and kindly do the needful.

Please find the below details of my CEC application:

UCI: ******
Application Number: ******
DOB : ******
Passport Number : *****
UMI Number: ****
Country of Birth : ****
Application Submitted Date: ****.
Hi Kiranmayi

i got the result from RCMP after sending them the fingerprints.

which CIC address should i send it to?

Eshaa

Jan 9, 2016
CEC_TorontoApplicant said:
Hi Kiranmayi

i got the result from RCMP after sending them the fingerprints.

which CIC address should i send it to?
May I ask how long did it take to receive the RCMP result (processing + mailing time) ?

CEC_TorontoApplicant

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
17th Aug 2016
Eshaa said:
May I ask how long did it take to receive the RCMP result (processing + mailing time) ?
one week....now i wish to know which CIC address to send this to...

rcpcanada

Dec 2, 2014
Hi All,

I have received my medicals on March 5th, can some one please let me know the where I can get it done in Bangalore India.

My Application Received date:- Sep 29th 2014.

Good Luck for the remaining people who are all waiting for Medical request.

Eshaa

Jan 9, 2016
CEC_TorontoApplicant said:
one week....now i wish to know which CIC address to send this to...
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa
Ontario K1A 1L1

Sam_2016

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Sep 2014
Doc's Request.
7 March 2016 (T4 and NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
5 Feb 2015
Med's Request
5 March 2016
Med's Done....
8 March 2016, Upfront RPRF: 6 March 2016
Passport Req..
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
VISA ISSUED...
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
Finally got MR. Super Excited!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Application received: Sep 26 2014
AOR: 5th Feb 2015
MR: 5 March 2016

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
Hello everybody. Just saw DM on e-cas after receiving PPR email two days ago. :) I do not see any new lines added though. :eek: Is this normal? Senior forum members please advise. Thanks.