15-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2015
Med's Request
24-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
07-Mar-2016
Interview........
RPRF email on Mar-03-2016, paid same day.
Passport Req..
14-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-May-2016
LANDED..........
15-May-2016--Yipee!!!!
Done today RCMP fingerprint @ Calgary & the cost was $75.

Do our tracker is having something like this (RCMP done), I have seen in Oct tracker.

marc_86

May 29, 2014
Harsha5877 said:
Spoke to CIC. If CIC has not mentioned anything about spouse or dependents in the RCMP check request, only the principal applicant has to get the RCMP check.
How did you manage to talk to one of the agents? I tried calling but the menu seems to be changed than the last time and I didn't hear any options to talk to one of the agents.

A key combination would be great.

Regards

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
I did not submit RCMP check with my application. I only attached PCC from India. But CIC did not ask me to submit it until now. Is this normal? I hope it is random check like someone mentioned already yesterday.

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marc_86 said:
How did you manage to talk to one of the agents? I tried calling but the menu seems to be changed than the last time and I didn't hear any options to talk to one of the agents.

A key combination would be great.

Regards
These are the option keys after the initial message in English and French. Wait till the French message is complete and select the options.

Regards,
Harsha

blitzkrieger

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
joyous said:
Hi,

I just got requested for RCMP fingerprint. I have also lived in other countries. Should I submit police checks for all countries along with RCMP at the same time or wait for them to ask for the police checks for the other countries?
Yes, if you have lived in that country more than 6 months after you turned 18. Thats what I have been told and it was nightmare for me to get 4 different police clearance specially FBI they take so long to issue it.

XtraordFaVor

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Is there any possibility that CIC will not request for the PCC? if you didnt submit clearance along with your application? and everything with the applciation will just goes well?

I have my PCC from homecountry and from other country, But I am waiting for the CIC to sent me a request, but as of now I dont have any request.

Thanks Guys

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
XtraordFaVor said:
Is there any possibility that CIC will not request for the PCC? if you didnt submit clearance along with your application? and everything with the applciation will just goes well?

I have my PCC from homecountry and from other country, But I am waiting for the CIC to sent me a request, but as of now I dont have any request.

Thanks Guys
PCC is mandatory for your application processing. You no need to wait until CIC requests for it. Go ahead and submit them now. RCMP is not mandatory which can be done later if CIC ask for it.

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
XtraordFaVor said:

Thanks Guys
PCC from any country besides Canada where you have lived more than 6 months after age of 18 is required. They can be submitted at the time of submitting the application or later but these PCCs are required and CIC will ask for them during the course of application processing. You can be proactive and submit them before they ask and this might save some time. But before submitting, make sure you follow the validity requirements of PCC...

rar

XtraordFaVor

Star Member
Dec 10, 2012
Thank you for the prompt reply,

I actually applied and got the PCC from other country where I work for 2 yrs last Sept 2014. And I decided to wait for my AOR before sending the PCC.
But when i received AOR the PCC is already 5 months old.

Do I need to get the latest one or I can send it? PCC date and the application received date is the same. any advice?

Thank you

AJMJ

Feb 11, 2015
Hi friends,
I have received this email from CIC on 30-Mar-2015.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document:

FOR YOUR SPOUSE AND ANY OTHER DEPENDENTS OVER THE AGE OF 18;

Ø Police Certificate: A certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints.
Please consult ....... for detailed instructions.

Q1: Does this mean that I only need to submit the RCMP for my spouce but not for myself? OR is it safe if I submit for my spouce and myself?

Q2: When the email showed up in my gmail, there is a big blank box between "the following document" and "FOR YOUR SPOUSE ", did I miss something in the box? what does it look like in ur email?

Merengue

Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront 05-03-2016; Upfront RPRF 08-03-2016
hello, does anyone know where can do upfront medical in downtown Toronto? Thank you!

Pawanism

Aug 24, 2014
Can some one answer quick to my question as I have to book an appointment for upfront medicals tomorrow. I called for doctor appointment, she is asking under which category am I applying. she mentioned me 4 categories. Family, Study, Work or Express entry. She is also asking me whether I have some form from CIC ?

neevan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have quick question

When I opened ecas cic to check my application status, it shows only current mailing address even though i gave my canadian home address.

But for my friend, status shows both cureent and mailing address.

Do i need to inform anything to CIC?

Thanks

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
I get frequent CIC new updates in email and this one
SCARED ME TO DEATH

Statement from Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander and Employment and Social Development Minister Pierre Poilievre on the expiration of the four-year temporary work permits
Ottawa, April 1, 2015 – Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander and Employment and Social Development Minister Pierre Poilievre issued the following statement today on the expiration of the four-year work permits:

“Employers and foreign workers have known about the four-year time limit since 2011, when this policy was announced.

“Employers have had four years to find alternative employees. Similarly, temporary foreign workers have had four years to pursue pathways to permanent residence.

“The purpose of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program is exactly that – to be temporary. Canadians rightly expect to get first crack at available jobs.

“Temporary workers may wish to explore the many pathways to permanent residency we offer which are now delivered through Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Programs. We encourage foreign workers to apply through these streams so that they can contribute permanently to Canada’s economy and to their communities.

“But let there be no mistake: We will not tolerate people going ‘underground.’ Flouting our immigration laws is not an option, and we will deal with offenders swiftly and fairly.
“Canadians are welcoming and generous but we need to ensure that we’re putting Canadians first and standing up against potential abuse of our immigration system.”

I have finished 4 years already on work permit and applied for the 5th one now (BOWP) and my PR file is in process ..
DOES THIS EFFECT ME >??????

savva

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as I know you cannot be in Canada continuously for the period more than 4 years as a temporary worker. Logically - WPs should not be issues once you are past 4 year mark. This rule has been around for a while.