+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

Bagh

Feb 18, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum.
Please advise that if the AOR is received, does it mean the eligibility checks such as 12 months work experience in Canada et al is already performed, and the next step is the medical request?

Thanks,
Bagh

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Bagh said:
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum.
Please advise that if the AOR is received, does it mean the eligibility checks such as 12 months work experience in Canada et al is already performed, and the next step is the medical request?

Thanks,
Bagh
Nope. It means all ur documents are in place. And ur file is now transferred to the VO officer who will assess if u meet eligibility requirements of cec

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
jais83 said:
I have applied it online on 4th February 2015.
Buddy do let us know once you receive the work permit. I also applied online too. Feb 14th 2015. Thanks

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Hi friends,

Could someone guide me about the visa extension process once the work permit arrives. Wondering how long will it take ? Please share any links regarding this with timeline. I think last time I crossed the Detroit border from Windsor to get it stamped while return at the Canada immigration. I heard that its no more happening that way. Please advise.

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Hey guys,
I was wondering when would be the right time to order GCMS notes? My application was received on 15th September 2014..

rar

Salil2013

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rar said:
Hey guys,
I was wondering when would be the right time to order GCMS notes? My application was received on 15th September 2014..

rar
Brada this one is for you

GCMS/CAIPS notes can be obtained from CIC only if you have already submitted your application to CIC for permanent residence in Canada and

there is a long delay since you submitted your application
your application got refused and you don't know the exact reason
you want to know why your interview is scheduled / officer's comments
check if any breakup of communication occured.
know previous case issues before re-submission / re-apply.

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Salil2013 said:
Brada this one is for you

GCMS/CAIPS notes can be obtained from CIC only if you have already submitted your application to CIC for permanent residence in Canada and

there is a long delay since you submitted your application
your application got refused and you don't know the exact reason
you want to know why your interview is scheduled / officer's comments
check if any breakup of communication occured.
know previous case issues before re-submission / re-apply.
Thank you for enlightening me.... :D

ojei

Feb 22, 2014
Winterfox said:
naa dude .. u cannot apply for a BOWP if your outside canada cos that defeats the purpose
Folks,

Another question. Can I go back to Hong Kong and wait for the result since I have the FN and cannot apply BOWP outside Canada?? Thanks.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
ojei said:
Folks,

Another question. Can I go back to Hong Kong and wait for the result since I have the FN and cannot apply BOWP outside Canada?? Thanks.
I got an idea. What u can do is apply for ur bowp and let it come to ur canadian address .. if u have friends or relatives here ask them to courier ur permit to u in hong kong .. so once ur back into canada .. u can show the new work permit to immigration.

ojei

Feb 22, 2014
Winterfox said:
I got an idea. What u can do is apply for ur bowp and let it come to ur canadian address .. if u have friends or relatives here ask them to courier ur permit to u in hong kong .. so once ur back into canada .. u can show the new work permit to immigration.
Winterfox,

Wondering does it work? It's some kind of cheating... ;D ;D ;D

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Winterfox said:
Dude
1) Yea mail your PCC
2) Y did u not apply for a BOWP
3) Yes they will transfer it but its a pain in the ass
4) Once you get legally married to her(civil marriage) then you need to send the certificate and maybe fill some forms whihc im not sure off
Hey Winterfox

Re: Yes they will transfer but its a pain in the ass

Can you please clarify what you mean exactly? I think I might be in the same boat.

Thanks
P.

chellesii76

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
Hello guys! I need help to ease my worries. I already got my AOR but this concern just got into my mind. This is regarding the reference letter I submitted. The reference letter I submitted does not have job duties as my employer doesn't issue reference letters with job duties. She just said to attached a copy of the job duties in our staff handbook. I have included paystubs, T4, and NOA though. Thanks!

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi Guys,

Need advise, I applied CEC in Sep2014 and PNP in July 2014 as well. if my PNP approved then i have 6 months to file into federal right , do i go with that or withdraw and wait for CEC ? I got my AOR just wondering when i get MR request ?

AK84