Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
sahatamojit said:
July started receiving MR...
Whoaa .. i read 'JUST' started receiving MR instead of JULY and I was astonished.. ahah

sahatamojit

Jul 21, 2014
Mississauga,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
Winterfox said:
Whoaa .. i read 'JUST' started receiving MR instead of JULY and I was astonished.. ahah
ha ha.... :p

bilaltm

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I want some suggestions from you friends. My PR is filed on Sep 4th and received the AOR.

I am expecting my child in may 2015. What will be the best time to notify CIC ? I am fearing that if I send them an email now about it then it might delay my application process, MR request etc., My thinking to notify sometime in Mid April, so that I will have a months time to send them additional documents. Any suggestions?

sapeter

Feb 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 29, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb. 9, 2015
Med's Request
Mar. 9, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr. 4, 2016
Passport Req..
June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 7, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16, 2016
bilaltm said:
Hi,

I want some suggestions from you friends. My PR is filed on Sep 4th and received the AOR.

I am expecting my child in may 2015. What will be the best time to notify CIC ? I am fearing that if I send them an email now about it then it might delay my application process, MR request etc., My thinking to notify sometime in Mid April, so that I will have a months time to send them additional documents. Any suggestions?
My understanding:
You can only inform the CIC AFTER the baby is born, because you need to provide the birth certificate. You don't need to tell them that you are expecting your baby.

Please tell me if I am wrong. I sent my application just 1 month before my baby was born. I informed CIC about the baby after I received AOR days ago. The birth certificate is required to prove that he/she is YOUR baby.

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Guys I have a query:
My spouse renewed her passport since it was expiring. How can I inform CIC about it and is it necessary? What documents should I need to submit?

rar

Sparkleincalgary

Nov 3, 2014
do we know much time is being taken currently between AOR receipt date and MR request date ? I need an open work permit which i believe i am eligible to apply 4 mo before the current ones expire and am not sure how long its taking to get one of those . Every seems to be a delay unfortunately.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Sparkleincalgary said:
do we know much time is being taken currently between AOR receipt date and MR request date ? I need an open work permit which i believe i am eligible to apply 4 mo before the current ones expire and am not sure how long its taking to get one of those . Every seems to be a delay unfortunately.
Hi,
you need to have the AOR only (no MR) and also as you've mentioned less than 4 months on your current WP in order to apply for the BOWP.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
AK84 said:
HI Guys,

Do you know when we start getting our MR ?

MAY or APRIL ? ::)
It looks like July first week applicants have started getting their MR. So ideally we should be in may if there are no delays

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Hi Guys just an update on work permit timing.. My friend applied for PGWP on Jan 12th and received it on 26th Feb. Not sure if BOWP timing will differ. It has take more than 36 days.. :(

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
cbe_canada said:
Hi Guys just an update on work permit timing.. My friend applied for PGWP on Jan 12th and received it on 26th Feb. Not sure if BOWP timing will differ. It has take more than 36 days.. :(
Work permit extensions are taking 43 days

rcpcanada

Dec 2, 2014
Hi All,

I have moved out of Canada and currently I'm in India, can you please help me with the process of updating CEC about my new location, I see the option of address change when I login to CEC, will that be sufficient or do I need to reach out to CEC aver phone and update them about my new status.

Thanks,
Rajesh.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
rcpcanada said:
Hi All,

I have moved out of Canada and currently I'm in India, can you please help me with the process of updating CEC about my new location, I see the option of address change when I login to CEC, will that be sufficient or do I need to reach out to CEC aver phone and update them about my new status.

Thanks,
Rajesh.
Hi,
send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca
with the new address and all your info
Last name
First name
Date of birth
UCI
Application No.
Type of Application: (Canadian Experience Class – CEC)