+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

Sparkleincalgary

Nov 3, 2014
i do intend to go down that path once i know about the status of my current application. Is it allowed to use multiple channels at the same time ? I guess there wud be restrictions on that one to void duplication.

Sparkleincalgary

Nov 3, 2014
Hey Winterfox,

I am under NOC code 0 ( management i guess)... From the files i hav observed that others under such Code are still waiting too... Unless there is no correlation ( m going bonkers here trying to find explanations for this delay !)

Once they accept the application only then comes the question of the quality of the application ...

M in desperate need if a blessing !

blitzkrieger

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Sparkleincalgary said:
i do intend to go down that path once i know about the status of my current application. Is it allowed to use multiple channels at the same time ? I guess there wud be restrictions on that one to void duplication.

I heard from lot of people they have applied in provincial nomination as well as cec and fsw once they get some strong decision on either one of them they pull out other one, maximum loss is couple hundred $$ but you can breathe freely..
well I ve no other option as I am on implied status, have to wait for work permit extension otherwise i would ve done the same thing.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Sparkleincalgary said:
Hey Winterfox,

I am under NOC code 0 ( management i guess)... From the files i hav observed that others under such Code are still waiting too... Unless there is no correlation ( m going bonkers here trying to find explanations for this delay !)

Once they accept the application only then comes the question of the quality of the application ...

M in desperate need if a blessing !
If all others with ur same code are still waiting .. then we can safely say that the code maybe under review for some reason,.

Ko_ko_Ko

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (CEC) Nova Scotia (PNP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 9, 2014 (CEC), October 13, 2015 (OPNP)
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
May 13, 2015
AOR Received.
29/01/2015 (For CEC) 22/01/2016 (PNP)
IELTS Request
Celpip Send with Application (CEC) (PNP)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
24th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Med's Done....
29th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2016 (CEC)
VISA ISSUED...
14th Mar 2016 (CEC)
LANDED..........
30th Mar 2016 (CEC)
(Drama music) :'( Oh well, we'll just have to sit and relax and wait for the decision.

blitzkrieger

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Changes to your personal situation
If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should re-calculate your score before applying online for permanent residence.
If your recalculated score is less than the lowest score in your draw for an Invitation to Apply, you should decline the invitation.

Warning: In this case, if you decide to apply, we may refuse your application and will not refund your application fee.

Some examples of changes which could lower your score:

you no longer have a valid job offer
you no longer have a provincial nomination
your language test scores have expired, or you re-took them and they are lower

Find out how to re-calculate your score.

could someone brief me about this? are they saying if I have no job (left) my application may get rejected regardless I had worked more than 52 weeks ( min work requirement ) in my field of studies..

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
blitzkrieger said:
If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should re-calculate your score before applying online for permanent residence.
If your recalculated score is less than the lowest score in your draw for an Invitation to Apply, you should decline the invitation.

Warning: In this case, if you decide to apply, we may refuse your application and will not refund your application fee.

could someone brief me about this? are they saying if I have no job (left) my application may get rejected regardless I had worked more than 52 weeks ( min work requirement ) in my field of studies..
isnt this something to do with EE rather that the older CEC rule ?

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blitzkrieger said:

OMG, that's really really tough !

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Winterfox said:
isnt this something to do with EE rather that the older CEC rule ?

absolutely new which used to calculate the point ,and require you keep the points in all they period.

it sounds like if your get number 1 in certain competition, but later you have an accident, make you impossible keep the number 1 position, you lost the prize (IVT) too.

so after apply EE, you have to work very very careful for the next year or more than 1 year.

and don't take IELTs again . you can make sure you get same or higher score at this time again.

hegarty147

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
Hi Guys

Is anyone here who has not received there AOR but has been cashed ...applying for EE?

AJ28

Dec 1, 2014
Got aor yesterday , pls update ...

Application filed 10 Sep
App rec 12 Sep
Cc charged 25 Nov
Aor 28 Jan

Noc code 2282 ;D :D ;) :)