Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Kiranmayi said:
Winterfox, you are senior on this thread. next time, before you asking for application received date just open the sheet and check. If the person not found on the sheet then shoot the question.
Kiranmayi sorry about that man .. i normally access forums from work and any external links to documents is blocked due to firewall regulations hence I need to ask them directly. Sorry about that.

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Don't be sorry winterfox, people here do not ask question without any reason. Somebody is having a though day! Anyways you have a good day.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Neha2703 said:
Don't be sorry winterfox, people here do not ask question without any reason. Somebody is having a though day! Anyways you have a good day.
Thanks neha .. so when did u file ur application :p :p :p :p

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
hahaha, i am a july application, just received the RCMP request which i already submitted with my application. :eek:

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Neha2703 said:
hahaha, i am a july application, just received the RCMP request which i already submitted with my application. :eek:
hmmm so what brings u here to the september section.
By the way did they request any pcc for u? And ur rcmp is the step previous to them requesting for ur passport right ?

blitzkrieger

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
@ winterfox,

No man I am just asking to put your comments & reviews cuz you guys are experienced in this forum, super stressed out after reading that thread.

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
@WINTERFOX : i can visit any page, right? or you guys have special rule no other then september? ;D :p no i still have to wait for my medical .

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
blitzkrieger said:
@ winterfox,

No man I am just asking to put your comments & reviews cuz you guys are experienced in this forum, super stressed out after reading that thread.
yea man im stressed too dont want no hassles anymore.. i got rejected once under cec pr last august only cos my employer letters were messed up. and guess what . they took 18 months to reject me .. can u beat that.
Now that ive got a new employer and a solid reference letter im hoping this time I will cross the bridge successfully

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Neha2703 said:
@ WINTERFOX : i can visit any page, right? or you guys have special rule no other then september? ;D :p no i still have to wait for my medical .
hehe yea u can visit any group u like .. welcome enjoy ur stay haha ;D

Sparkleincalgary

Nov 3, 2014
Its been 4.5 months !.... I have no clue whats going on in Sydney. Am worried beyond patience now.. Apparently , the credit card ( of my lawyer) has not been charged yet and obviously its another couple of weeks from being charged to receiving AOR. He observes that the ones his firm filed before mine got charged only a couple of days back hence mine shud be a couple of weeks from now ... Endless painful wait ! My application reached Them on 18 sept2014.

Meanwhile am unemployed and sitting in Calgary counting each day. Can someone please guide me as to the process... To this question.

Once i receive the AOR , can i apply for open work permit right away ? Or do i still have to wait for 4 months marks before current WP expires ?

blitzkrieger

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Sparkleincalgary said:
Its been 4.5 months !.... I have no clue whats going on in Sydney. Am worried beyond patience now.. Apparently , the credit card ( of my lawyer) has not been charged yet and obviously its another couple of weeks from being charged to receiving AOR. He observes that the ones his firm filed before mine got charged only a couple of days back hence mine shud be a couple of weeks from now ... Endless painful wait ! My application reached Them on 18 sept2014.

Meanwhile am unemployed and sitting in Calgary counting each day. Can someone please guide me as to the process... To this question.

Once i receive the AOR , can i apply for open work permit right away ? Or do i still have to wait for 4 months marks before current WP expires ?

Strange !!! most of the sep 2014 applicants got their dd & cc charged in nov-dec..... i feel you should start looking into EE. I can feel your pressure... i on same boat application received 15th sep dd charged 27th nov and so far no response. on implied status in Calgary...

something is wrong in Calgary

Sparkleincalgary

Nov 3, 2014
Exactly !! ...and am not sure about what i can do at this point to check whats wrong and where exactly is the problem. Have been following the forum quite closely and now am definitely alarmed !

Whats "EE" you are talking about ? I tried checking online in all possible ways but there is simply no visibility until AOR is received.

My lawyer doesnt seem to think there is all hopes lost yet ( what has he to lose anyway !)

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Sparkleincalgary said:
Exactly !! ...and am not sure about what i can do at this point to check whats wrong and where exactly is the problem. Have been following the forum quite closely and now am definitely alarmed !

Whats "EE" you are talking about ? I tried checking online in all possible ways but there is simply no visibility until AOR is received.

My lawyer doesnt seem to think there is all hopes lost yet ( what has he to lose anyway !)
Thats very strange .. taking 4.5 months without even charging ur CC is kind of a concern here but dont wanna scare u ..
Whats ur current status? What noc did u apply under? Did u get a well written reference letter? And how long have u working for ?

blitzkrieger

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Sparkleincalgary said:

I mean Express Entry. Dude you have enough time start working on it immediately, I am damn sure that you will be fine with the existing application but you should always have plan "B"

No comments about your lawyer, he has nothing to loose for sure.