AOR Received : Waiting
Added. Welcome to the club.

ViswaManickam

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

My application reached on September 23rd but my cc is not charged yet. Is there anyone like my situation?

Viswa

littleli1985

Nov 5, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2016
LANDED..........
19-06-2016
ViswaManickam said:
Hi Guys,

My application reached on September 23rd but my cc is not charged yet. Is there anyone like my situation?

Viswa
Hi Viswa,

Yes, my application sent 23rd Sept, received 26th Sept. I am still waiting for CC to be fully charged.

I had to call up HSBC Mastercard yesterday as I recently took out yearly travel insurance and hadn't seen the fee come out and did not receive any confirmation. I also asked if the lady could see if there had been a charge for $1100 (PR fee for spouse and me) declined or on hold. It wasnt the best line but she said she could see $1100 on hold so im hoping i'll be able to see the charge on my card by the end of the week. I was getting a little worried as one of my husbands colleagues had his application return due to insufficient funds on his CC - he applied the same week we did. I've been using the tracker to keep an eye out as to roughly when I'll get charged. I've had to be extra careful with spending on the CC with Christmas just around the corner!

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
littleli1985 said:
Hi Viswa,

Yes, my application sent 23rd Sept, received 26th Sept. I am still waiting for CC to be fully charged.

I had to call up HSBC Mastercard yesterday as I recently took out yearly travel insurance and hadn't seen the fee come out and did not receive any confirmation. I also asked if the lady could see if there had been a charge for $1100 (PR fee for spouse and me) declined or on hold. It wasnt the best line but she said she could see $1100 on hold so im hoping i'll be able to see the charge on my card by the end of the week. I was getting a little worried as one of my husbands colleagues had his application return due to insufficient funds on his CC - he applied the same week we did. I've been using the tracker to keep an eye out as to roughly when I'll get charged. I've had to be extra careful with spending on the CC with Christmas just around the corner!
a question, when did you friend get application back?

littleli1985

Nov 5, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2016
LANDED..........
19-06-2016
Yesterday in the post I believe with a letter stating the reason and that he must re-apply. My husband sent me a message to ask if my CC was charged yet.

littleli1985

Nov 5, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2016
LANDED..........
19-06-2016
I just logged on to my Internet Banking... Good news i've been charged $1100 today. Please can someone update spreadsheet?? Thanks! :) :D

rcpcanada

Dec 2, 2014
Hi All, good news, my credit card is charged, contacted my back and they mentioned that 1250 transaction is applied and it is approved.

Dec 17th.

Let us hope that we will get the AOR at the earliest.

myshak

Dec 17, 2014
Hi everyone,
I submitted my application in September (received Sep 22,2014) which was returned to me because my payment transaction did not go through. Now, I will submit a new payment form (IMM 5620) and a new Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] since both of them issued new versions in November 2014; and your application has to in accordance with the new application guidelines.
I am confused whether I should re-fill the other forms as well. They have already been marked by immigration officers which puts me in a dilemma. I can put in re-filled forms with the exact same information but enclose my old ones as well. Please advice what to do?
Thanks!

LBP24

Dec 17, 2014
Please add the details in tracker

Application Sent: September 16, 2014
Application Received: September 19, 2014
Category: CEC
NOC code: 1224
Payment: Money Order
Charged: Waiting
VO: CIO, Sydney NS
Country of Origin: Mauritius
Country of Residence: Canada
AOR Received : Waiting

2visasplease

Dec 17, 2014
For input to spreadsheet...

Application Sent: September 23, 2014
Application Received: September 26, 2014 (estimate - sent in standard post)
Category: CEC
NOC code: 1223
Payment: Credit Card
Charged: December 17, 2014 ;D
VO: CPC-Ottawa
Country of Origin: Ireland
Country of Residence: Canada
AOR Received: Waiting

JumpingJacks

Dec 2, 2014
myshak said:
Hi everyone,
I submitted my application in September (received Sep 22,2014) which was returned to me because my payment transaction did not go through. Now, I will submit a new payment form (IMM 5620) and a new Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] since both of them issued new versions in November 2014; and your application has to in accordance with the new application guidelines.
I am confused whether I should re-fill the other forms as well. They have already been marked by immigration officers which puts me in a dilemma. I can put in re-filled forms with the exact same information but enclose my old ones as well. Please advice what to do?
Thanks!
I would suggest you refill all the forms as much as possible. Its almost January, so prevent future returns.

Also, If you still have the older forms, fill both the New November versions and the old ones. That way you are covered. They will pick the form that suits them.

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
myshak said:
Hi everyone,
Thanks!

myshak said:
Hi everyone,
Thanks!
Hi myshak,

could you please give me some more detail of your case? what is the problem with your payment? did you use credit card or draft?

i also made a mistake, submitted a credit card that has short credit limit and expecting a return of my application now. I sent on 3rd Oct.

Please let me know when you got back your application, which date?
What all they mention in your application? they sent any letter saying the reason of sending it back? or any other thing?

-------------
and for you, i think better to send both docs, new forms as well as old one. (i am not 100% sure about this, Incase they sent some letter, try to read it carefully to know what they asked from you).
Good if you add a new letter with your new application saying what all you are adding new, like new payment , new form etc.

myshak

Dec 17, 2014
It was the most vague letter I ever received. The letter said refer to highlighted areas and there was a credit card invoice that said transaction failed (which was highlighted) and that's it. Since there are no more additional information of an other highlights, I am only ASSUMING that the application was returned only because of the failed transaction.

These are the 2 questions I have:
1. I plan on keeping both old forms and new. But what about the ones I am not making any changes to? Is there any point of reprinting doubles?
2. And how should I order the documents now? Using the old checklist or a new one? Or just pile everything 'new' on top and leave the old application package intact?
If anyone knows of anyone who had to resend their application or was in a similar scenario I will greatly appreciate some information on how they dealt with it.. PLEASE NEED HELP! I have to send this back before the end of this month.

P.S. My application was received on Sep 22, 2014 and I got their letter today. Had the transaction gone through, my payment would have been processed on Dec 10, 2014.