Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I googled that how many days it will take to get money from a demand draft. I found this thread in which someone says it takes 3-5 business days if demand draft is not came from an overseas bank.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/get-cash-out-of-demand-draft-in-how-many-days-t50795.0.html

I hope my will get encashed by the end of this week or early next week as this the only way to know that our application is complete. ;D

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Also, Didee and jack are they active on forum? If they are seeing this message please ask your bank and let us know if your demand draft get en-cashed. Much appreciate the help. :)

PIPestella

Nov 13, 2014
HI Team,

Can someone please add me to the tracker:
NOC - 2174
Country of Residence - Canada
Country of Origin - India
VISA office requested - CPP-SYDNEY
Date filed - 9/26/2014
Date received - 9/29/2014
Payment method - Credit Card

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
PIPestella said:
HI Team,

Can someone please add me to the tracker:
NOC - 2174
Country of Residence - Canada
Country of Origin - India
VISA office requested - CPP-SYDNEY
Date filed - 9/26/2014
Date received - 9/29/2014
Payment method - Credit Card
Updated. good luck :)

Widget

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I'm not feeling too positive today about this whole thing of a BWOP application w/o AOR. I'm working on my BOWP app this weekend and I'm thinking now... what am I going to do if they refuse it? :-\

I spoke to an agent today (CIC call centre) and the guy was pretty clear: the AOR must be included in the application. We've all heard different opinions and experiences about this and I'm trying hard to be positive, because it would be lame having to make you leave the country and lose my job! Have you guys thought about that?

I'm wondering, what are you guys planning to do if your BWOP w/o AOR is refused? I'd be looking at the LMIA+WP process but I'm pretty close to the 4yrs limit anyways. Leaving Canada just because of this is something that I hadn't planned at all! Thinking about it drives me nuts! I'll have to get rid of a bunch of things that I bought over the years and who knows what else!

I think that they should totally revisit the BWOP requirements!

Thanks for listening.

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
Widget said:
Hey guys, I'm not feeling too positive today about this whole thing of a BWOP application w/o AOR. I'm working on my BOWP app this weekend and I'm thinking now... what am I going to do if they refuse it? :-\

I spoke to an agent today (CIC call centre) and the guy was pretty clear: the AOR must be included in the application. We've all heard different opinions and experiences about this and I'm trying hard to be positive, because it would be lame having to make you leave the country and lose my job! Have you guys thought about that?

I'm wondering, what are you guys planning to do if your BWOP w/o AOR is refused? I'd be looking at the LMIA+WP process but I'm pretty close to the 4yrs limit anyways. Leaving Canada just because of this is something that I hadn't planned at all! Thinking about it drives me nuts! I'll have to get rid of a bunch of things that I bought over the years and who knows what else!

Thanks for listening.
First question is: when did you apply for PR and when is your WP expiring?

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
Widget said:

Thanks for listening.
The AOR is not even part of the checklist. What he meant is that for you to qualify for the BOWP, there should be an initial approval on your PR application (as indicated by the AOR).

Those who applied for BOWP without an AOR have done so using a paper-based application instead of an online application since the former takes a longer time to process (about 3x longer).
What's happening is that by the time their BOWP is processed, they are hoping that the AOR would have been in the system for the officer to verify. In reality, they are applying WITH an AOR, except that the AOR becomes available within the processing period and not when the BOWP was submitted.

cec1979

Nov 10, 2014
check out the thread called:

bowp-how-many-of-you-have-applied-and-received-it-successfully

someone got BOWP without AOR at time of submission even just last week. I think as long as it is issued before they process your application for BOWP you are likely fine.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Widget said:

Thanks for listening.

I'd say go with Menicmondays way of applying via paper instead of online. This way you have 68 days of processing time almost 2 months whilst online you'll receive ur work permit in 20 days. Once you get ur AOR then u apply online and if ur paper based application has more than 19+ days pending until final decision day, your online application will be given preference and you'll receive 150$ back for the paper based application.. This is my first hand experience last year.
And I have also completed 4 years of being as a worker however rule says if ur PR is in process you can extend ur work permit more than 4 years

AGS4006

Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
02-12-2016 ( upfront)
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
Hi,
My Credit Card got charged today. Please update it in the sheet.

Thanks!

Pawanism

Aug 24, 2014
Hi Folks,

My Credit Card got Charged just now. Please update. Two days back someone posted that 1200 has been charged from his CC, but only 550 charged from mine. Can anyone please tell me why ? how can they charge different amount of money. Thanks for your time guys

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Pawanism said:
Hi Folks,

My Credit Card got Charged just now. Please update. Two days back someone posted that 1200 has been charged from his CC, but only 550 charged from mine. Can anyone please tell me why ? how can they charge different amount of money. Thanks for your time guys

Dude..what's ur timeline?
Also 1100 was charged cos he probably had 2 applicants on his form maybe his spouse etc.

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pawanism said:
Hi Folks,

Updated :)