Med's Request
UPFRONT 24-03-2016
Med's Done....
RPRF request 26-04-2016
Passport Req..
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
Are they likely to ask for new PCC? By now everyone's original police certificate has expired. Canada is the 5th country I have lived in. I hope they don't ask me for new pcc

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
Blackharmer said:
I used a lawyer when i applied but i guess i used the wrong one.. she doesnt know anything when ever i ask a question now i have all ths infront of me and i dont know what to do as she thinks what i need to submit now is just employment letter and job duties.

im fed up and confused. its depressing me
Identify the real NOC code for both jobs, should be different probably.

Request both companies reference letter including job duties, these duties have to be similar to alleged NOC. Include dates, hours and salary.

Prepare a Explanatory Letter stating you did a mistake with the NOC cide and being grateful for the opportunity to fix it.
Include new letters.

Send it before deadline expires.

If you cannot get both letters on time, write CIC with documents you get, asking for some time.

Send all ASAP

permanent_res1

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Today being 30th April all Sep applicant have completed the processing time mentioned on CIC website.
What options do we have now? Case specific enquiry? GCMS Notes? Minister? Keep waiting. This is no frustrating mental stress every day.

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Gregor.Samsa said:
Identify the real NOC code for both jobs, should be different probably.

Request both companies reference letter including job duties, these duties have to be similar to alleged NOC. Include dates, hours and salary.

Prepare a Explanatory Letter stating you did a mistake with the NOC cide and being grateful for the opportunity to fix it.
Include new letters.

Send it before deadline expires.

If you cannot get both letters on time, write CIC with documents you get, asking for some time.

Send all ASAP
Thanks alot I will work on that

KK11

Mar 21, 2016
I need help to extend my open work permit.
1) To apply for open work permit do we need any proof that we have currently full time job?
2) What are the other documents they ask apart from Passport and current open work permit?

I don't have any full time job at this moment and the place where i work is diffenert then what I had applied Under CEC. My current employer is not helpful in such immigration things so i am scared now whether I have to get a letter from him or not.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

vikasshr

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
16 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
19 Feb 2016
Interview........
RRPF paid Upfront
Passport Req..
18 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-Apr 2016
LANDED..........
30-Apr 2016
A PR now ..
all the best guys ...

AspiriN

Sep 2, 2014
Hi All,

I did my landing yesterday :) Everything went smooth and didn't take much time!

I drove to Niagara with some friends and parked my car at one of those "$10 a day" parkings. The time was around 6 pm, I asked my friends to wait at Starbucks, took my document folder (passport, CORP forms and a work permit) and walked to the Rainbow bridge. Everything was pretty standard:
- paid 50 cents to "exit" Canda
- walked over to the US side (took like 5-6 mins)
- told US border officer that I am not here to enter the U.S., and he gave me the administrative refusal
- walked back to the Canada side (again 5-6 mins)
- CBSA officer gave me a yellow slip where he stated that I was there to do the landing
- I walked over to the CBSA office where they took my documents and asked me to wait in line (another 15 mins)
- CBSA officer asked me a few standard questions:
do you have any documents with your current mailing address? (I gave her my drivers' licence)
2 or 3 questions from the CORP form (just said 'no")
- I signed CORP in front of her
- she told me their "standard information" for new permanent residents....and said "Congratulations"
- I joined my friends in a bar for a celebration and just came back home :)

I wanted to say Thank You to the folks here who've shared constructive information & their experience - A Big Thank You, Guys!!
Don't want to be negative, but there was a lot of unnecessarily moaning in this thread as well :)

Good luck everyone!

VitalyBogu

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
vikasshr said:
A PR now ..
all the best guys ...
Congrats buddy! Enjoy the moment! ;D

atanubec

Aug 13, 2014
AspiriN said:
Hi All,

I did my landing yesterday :) Everything went smooth and didn't take much time!

I drove to Niagara with some friends and parked my car at one of those "$10 a day" parkings. The time was around 6 pm, I asked my friends to wait at Starbucks, took my document folder (passport, CORP forms and a work permit) and walked to the Rainbow bridge. Everything was pretty standard:
- paid 50 cents to "exit" Canda
- walked over to the US side (took like 5-6 mins)
- told US border officer that I am not here to enter the U.S., and he gave me the administrative refusal
- walked back to the Canada side (again 5-6 mins)
- CBSA officer gave me a yellow slip where he stated that I was there to do the landing
- I walked over to the CBSA office where they took my documents and asked me to wait in line (another 15 mins)
- CBSA officer asked me a few standard questions:
do you have any documents with your current mailing address? (I gave her my drivers' licence)
2 or 3 questions from the CORP form (just said 'no")
- I signed CORP in front of her
- she told me their "standard information" for new permanent residents....and said "Congratulations"
- I joined my friends in a bar for a celebration and just came back home :)

I wanted to say Thank You to the folks here who've shared constructive information & their experience - A Big Thank You, Guys!!
Don't want to be negative, but there was a lot of unnecessarily moaning in this thread as well :)

Good luck everyone!
Congratulation.
Could you please advise whether any proof of fund or Goods Accompanying List are required under CEC?
Thanks in advance.

vikasshr

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
16 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
19 Feb 2016
Interview........
RRPF paid Upfront
Passport Req..
18 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-Apr 2016
LANDED..........
30-Apr 2016

georgedy0920

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
T4 & NOA for Y2014, Mar 16, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Feb 02, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Feb 26, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 9, 2015 MR received on ECAS
Passport Req..
Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
May 1, 2016
I did the landing last night at Edmonton airport.
I went to Seattle and came back May 1, 2016 around 11:00pm, all went smooth.
Officer just asked me the criminal question, any dependent. He didn't ask me for my work permit or address proof. Just CoPR and Passport. But I do suggest you to bring all of them just in case.

Thank you guys for all the advices and suggestions, I will pray for you who are waiting for your day, and I believe it will come pretty soon. ;D ;D

rajsaje

Apr 26, 2016
I am a 25th Sept applicant. My medicals have been received and updated on my status. I am trying to call CIC to check my status. What are some of the best practices here? Everytime I call they disconnect me saying there is a high volume of calls.

mayank35

Mar 30, 2016
rajsaje said:
I am a 25th Sept applicant. My medicals have been received and updated on my status. I am trying to call CIC to check my status. What are some of the best practices here? Everytime I call they disconnect me saying there is a high volume of calls.
\
Try calling at least 10 to 15 times in a row. and keep trying until it goes through.